Blocked

"What happened?" Jack asked everyone the doctor looked up at him " they wore after Emily but sence she was in the tardis the couldn't get a fixed point, so I bounced the signal to the Washington monument." "Then what?" Jack asked the doctor questionably the doctor looked at jack with a bit of a smirk on his face "then we say hello" the doctor said with a childish tone. Jack was not suprised for this answer he was not suprised by roses response "No what about Emily! There only here to take her back we can't let them!"  The doctor looked at rose shocked at her then sighed " sorry rose ... You and Emily will stay in here while me and jack go out you protect Emily." But-" rose tried to protest but she realize that the doctor wasn't going to change his mind "just be safe..." "We will" the doctor responded then he looked over at jack *well I will* jack looked of at the doctor with a really look on his face. Rose and Emily both chuckels at the doctor and jack the doctor looks over at Emily "feeling better?" The doctor asked Emily nodded "good. Now back to the plan!" The doctor rushed over to the tardis computer and located the dalkes ship then ran back to the controls "alright here we go" jack smiled at the doctor "great" "ALLONS-Y" the doctor yelled a ran out the doors jack chuckled and followed.