I Hate Them

Harry's P.O.V
Grrrrr. There was something up with the exchange students. Four of them had a dark mark on their arm. That Jason kid, the big one, Frank, and the smally one, I think her name was Hazel, and that girlfriend stealer Percy Jackson. I wanted his girlfriend so bad. She was perfect. Why was she even with him? He had the dark mark and I had fought in a war. That's two good reasons for her to dump him for me.
We reached Hagrid's hut and there were four pegasi.

Two were pure white, but one had brown eyes, the other blue. One of them was white with a black mane, and had silver eyes. The last one was pure black, with dark blue eyes.

"Blackjack, Guido, Porkpie, Snowwhite. What are you guys doing here?" Percy yelled. He seemed to listen intently to something in his head, before Annabeth put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a look. She stood up on tiptoes to whisper something in his ear. His eyes widened in realization.
"Oops." He mouthed.

"Do ye know these pegasi?" Hagrid asked.

"Yea. That black one is mine, and those are his friends."Percy stated. "And girlfriend." He stage whispered. The black horse snorted and the white and black horse reared.

"Sorry sorry." Percy lamented.

"Would ye like to give us a demonstration?" Hagrid asked.
"Come in Blackjack." Percy mounted the black one while Annabeth mounted his girlfriend.

The pegasi started flying and did loops and circles. At one point, Percy stood on his Pegasi's back and the Pegasus did a flip. Percy landed right on the other side.

They came down and landed to applause. I glowered at them. They weren't that good.

I'm sure I could do better.

"Can I try?" I asked boldly. I would've walked right up and mounted them, but I learned my lesson from when Draco did the same thing.

"Sure thing 'Arry"  Hagrid led me to the blue eyed white horse.

"That one is Guido." Percy commented.

"I don't care." I murmured. I slung my leg up on his back and kicked it. The pegasi reared and spread its wings. It galloped and started flying. I gasped. It wasn't that different from riding Buckbeak. It was amazing, but it wasn't elaborate like Annabeth and her scumbag boyfriend.

When we landed the Pegasus dumped me off its back. The exchange students all laughed uproariously at that.
I stood up and dusted myself of, grumbling to myself. For the rest of class we learned about pegasi and Percy just layed on the grass, answering questions when Hagrid called on him.

After class was over, we headed to defense against the dark arts. The exchanges students walked ahead of us, laughing and talking to each other.

"Don't you think that there's something wrong with them?" I asked, gesturing to them.

"No Harry. They seem like perfectly nice people." Hermione glared. We reached the classroom and saw two people, about our age.

One was a boy with black hair, a pale complexion, and dark clothes with a skull ring and I dark sword.

The other was a girl with black, choppy hair and a silver circlet on her head, she was wearing punk clothes.

"Nico, Thalia!" The exchange students screamed. They ran to give our teachers a hug.

"Oh I feel so welcomed." I girls voice called. I turned and saw a girl with dark brown hair and tan skin.

"Reyna!" They yelled. They switched from mobbing the first two to mobbing the other one.

They all stayed talking to each other for a few minutes until they realized that they had a class to do.

"Okay class. You all know how to fight with wands, so today you will fight with weapons. She waved her wand and swords, bows, daggers, and spears appeared.

"Who would like to demonstrate?" Asked Thalia, her back to us. All of the exchange students raised their hands.

"Percy and Annabeth." She said with out looking. "Swords." Percy grinned and went to the pile. He took out a sword that I hadn't realized was there. Annabeth grumbled and picked a different sword.

They stood in the middle of the room, ready.

"Go!" The Nico kid yelled. They started circling each other, looking for an opening. Suddenly, Percy lunged and they started dueling. They were moving so fast they looked like a blur.

Suddenly a sword flew from the mix and impaled itself in the wall a few inches from my head. I gulped and looked at the pair. Annabeth stranded weapon less and Percy had his sword at her throat.

"I win Wise Girl." Percy grinned.

"Who would like to fight the winner?" Reyna asked.

I raised my hand. I could so beat him. I mean, I'm the chosen one.

I grabbed the sword near my head and pulled it out. Percy shrugged and got into a fighting stance.

I charged him and swung my sword. He sidestepped and hit the butt of his sword against my hand. I dropped my sword and started at my hand.

"Uh uh. You cheated!" I exclaimed. He simply gave me a look of incompetence. I growled. Those exchange students are going down.
************************************
A/N
Hello. So this chapter is dedicated to...
@Luna-Leo-Reyna thanks for reading and answering the question right. The answer was Buckbeak. So... in the meantime.
QOTC
What is the last horcrux?

Thank yall bye.
~Darby🍭