Joint Practice

Annabeth's P.O.V.

We all walked to a seemingly normal wall.

"What are we doing here?" Leo asked. Harry just smiled at him. He, Hermione, and Ron faced the wall and closed their eyes.

A few seconds later, the wall slowly turned into a door. I gasped in surprise.

"Welcome, to The Room of Requirement." Harry said dramatically. We pushed past them and gazed around the room.

"This is incredible." Hazel breathed. I nodded mutely in agreement.

"This is where we will hold joint practice." Ron explained.

"This is perfect." Percy said next to me.

We'll round up the Wizards." They said, before disappearing with a pop.

"And I'll Iris message the demigods." Frank volunteered. He rushed off and we could hear him talking with Miranda.

A few minutes later, everybody had arrived.

"Okay guys, right now you will be practicing the skills that you learned in class." Percy instructed.

"Remember, Demigods try to use wands and wizards try to use weapons." Harry added.

Ever since Gaea had left Harry's mind, the two had been getting along very well. They were practically the same.

I was paired up with a wizard named Alex Swan. She was a wizard in Gryffindor. She had black hair and Amber eyes with hints of blue in them.

She was a surprisingly good fighter, but I disarmed her in a couple of minutes.

Harry was sparring using wands with a demiwizard named Jake Retz. He was a son of Hermes and in Gryffindor. He had messy brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

I looked around the classroom, and the best fighters were Lara Quinn, who had really dark brown hair with a dyed green streak in it, and green eyes. Kallistrate Moonshade, who had silky black hair, pale skin and blue eyes, and she was a daughter of Hecate.
(A/N I know you put Athena as your mom but I didn't know which one to change because the appearance doesn't match. So if you want a different godly parent, or you want to change your looks, just let me know.) Grace Boyer, a daughter of Apollo, who had curly golden hair, she was very tan and had eyes more like and Aphrodite kid. Lizzie Mason, a daughter of Thanatos in Slytherin, with dark hair and violet eyes that kind of unsettled me, Ginny, Neville, and Luna.

"Okay students." Called a voice from the door. I turned my head to see Professor McGonagall standing in the doorway.

"Yes Professor?" Harry answered.

"They are here." She said gravely.
***********************************************
A/N

I know guys and I'm sorry. This chapter is super duper short. It's more of just a filler chapter because I am running out of ideas which means... this story is coming to an end.

Yeah yeah sad. 😢. But on the bright side, I may do a sequel. Just not for a little while because I need a break. So goodbye Demiwizards.

~Darby🍭