Caleo

Leo's P.O.V
I start heading back to class, when I feel like heading back to our room.

"I'm gonna head back to our room guys. Catch ya later." I say.

"We'll come with." Jason shouts, and runs after me. The rest of the seven follow us.

I reach the portrait of the fat lady, and say the new password.

"Sunshine in Tartarus." I laugh out loud while Percy and Annabeth grumble.

"That would have been nice to have." Percy frowns. I step through the portrait and head to my room. When I reach the hallway, I look at my door.

Leo~Calypso

What? Calypso? I burst through the door and see her sitting there, on my bed.

"Hello Leo." She greets, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Sunshine!" I breathe. I rush towards her and she stands up, arms outstretched. I scoop her up and hug her to my chest.

"Leo. I cannot breathe." She mumbles against my shirt. I loosen my grip and she looks up at me.

"I thought you hated me." I ask mockingly.

"Oh do not worry, I do." She smiles. She stands up on her tip toes and her lips connect with mine.

I pull back.

"Sure. You hate me." She laughs and rolls her eyes.

We sit on my bed, and realize that my room has changed. My side was the same, but everything was closer together, since I only had half of the room. Her side was now white, with multi colored crystals hanging dorm the ceiling.

"Nice room." I comment. She glares at me.

"We must go to class." She comments. She stands up, but before she can leave, I grab her wrist.

"What?" She says.

"You may want to change first." I gesture to her outfit, which is what she was wearing from Ogygia.

She nods and heads to the closet. A few minutes later, she comes out wearing a blue 3/4 sleeves shirt with a heart on it, and jean shorts. I stared.

"Does it look okay?" She asks worriedly, examining her outfit.

"No no no!" I exclaim hurriedly. "It looks fine. Awesome."

She smiles and sits in the bed next to me.

"Ready to go meet my friends?" I ask her.

"I guess."she says nervously.

"What's wrong Sunshine?" I ask her. She looks down at her hands.

"What if they don't like me?" She pouts. I grab her hands and force her to look at me.

"They will not hate you." I say with force. She smiles timidly at me and we stand up.

"Let's go." She says. We walk out of the room and into the living room.

"Hey guys. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend." I say. You would be surprised at how fast their heads turn.

"Calypso!" Percy exclaims. Annabeth stares nervously at Percy for a few seconds, and tightens her grip on his hand. He looks at her and whispers something in her ear. She visibly relaxes.

"Oh. You must be Annabeth." Calypso smiles warmly. Annabeth smiles back.

"Hi Calypso. I'm Jason."

"Piper."

"Frank."

"Hazel."

"You already know me. Percy."

"And I'm Annabeth."

"And j am your wonderful boyfriend Leo McShizzle Valdez." We laugh and Calypso punches me.

"Ow. Geez Sunshine. That hurt."I whined, rubbing my arm. She laughed and hugged him.

We heard some knocks on the door.

"Guys. It's time for lunch." Hermione called through the door.

"Let's go Sunshine. Let's meet everybody else."
***********************************
A/N

Hey peepsles. I'm sorry you had to wait so long. I had writers block. Also. I entered my other story, Royally Screwed, in the 2015 wattys. So if you could vote for it, that would be awesome. Thanks y'all.
~Darby🍭