NOT AN UPDATE SORRY

Alright. It's been a while demiwizards. How are y'all? I hope you enjoy whatever current book you're reading, writing, or thinking about.

Anyway, I was wondering. Do y'all like my books? I'm asking in this book because it's my most popular book, with almost 40 thousand reads. Thank y'all so much for that by the way. If so, please comment below which of the three choices of the book I will be writing after I finish I'm Not Your Type and The Children of Hogwarts.

The Only Harmony Here is in Our Music
Mirabelle Hunt is proud to say that she is the official Choir Captain, a title brought into effect just this year. She absolutely adores to sing, and you can see it, and hear it. It seems to Mirabelle that this will be the perfect year to end high school.

Unfortunately, her Choir Director, Mr. Andrews, decides that it's the perfect time for him to take a vacation with his girlfriend, Ms. McLellan, who just so happens to be the Band Director.

And because the school has such a large athletics budget, they can only afford one long term sub. Therefore, the band and choir classes are combined, leaving Mirabelle stuck in the same class as Scott Anderson, Band Captain, and the most annoying person Mirabelle has ever met.

Will the two settle their differences once enormous problems arise, threatening the to cut the Musical Programs from their school? More importantly, will the Choir and Band be able to back away from each other's throats long enough to help them?

The Only Princess on Honuan
Three hundred and forty seven years ago, World War III erupted. The United States of America and Japan were the main instigators. The war lasted for decades, until most of Earth's population was wiped out.

Finally, the survivors declared a truce, and a change in government.

Now, the once seven continents, have become the Seven Kingdoms of Honuan.

What was once North America is now Namricay, ruled by the adored Verbona line.

South America was renamed Serimacah, who's royal family are the esteemed Metedies line.

Antarctica is now Actanie, watched over by the very loved Frolenz line.

England has been changed to Glenad, the kingdom of the looked up to Terthin line.

What was once Asia is now Sian, controlled by the proud Heliano line.

Australia, now Aurants, has been ruled by the gracious Danress Line for centuries.

And what was once Africa, is now named Rafik, and is ruled over by Inrequie line.

Emma Verbona, sole heir to the only kingdom that gets passed down to the eldest daughter, is surrounded by boys.

Emma is expected to play nice with the other heirs, all six of them being boys, and be happy about it. That's every girl's dream, except hers.

But when World War IV almost starts, Emma's parents, along with the other rulers, come up with the bright idea to wed her to another heir, all of whom have siblings ready to take her place.

Not to mention the rebels of the Hawaiian Islands are calling for her parents to step down. Some people just have no manners.

All this while struggling with typical teenage things, crushes, homework, oh, and learning to rule over three million people, Emma will be happy if she doesn't just go insane.

The Greater of Two Evils
War. Famine. Pestilence. Death. These are The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. They travel the world as the brothers Warren, Frank, Peter, and Dylan, spreading their chaos. Now, they head to America, only to find that America is inhabited by Sins already.

The Seven Deadly Sins, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Pride, and Wrath, are comfortably spreading mayhem in modern America, under the alias's Ellie, George, Gabby, Savannah, Lilly, Paul, and Wendell. They're life is going great, until new evils arrive.

America is thrown into a frenzy as the Horsemen and the Sins strive to prove their dominance over evil. It is the War Between Evils. Who is better?