I: Meet Alex

Jocelyn's POV

"Yo, Jocelyn!" Ricky caught my attention. He was my timing and pic bud, parted from Partner In Crime buddy, back in Southern California where we grew up and raised in the same Foster home and catered as a brother to me, also a sister to him. Even though, Ricky was mixed with African American, and Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans and whites are my life. My adopted parents as I was told my birth parents abandoned me when I was only two weeks old, and a family took me, as Ricky was there with them, their first adopted child. And I'm their second. I'm so blessed to be apart of Noah and Fin family. The Hathaways family of them taking me and Ricky in and cherish us like we were their own. At the time Noah our mother, she couldn't possibly at the time have a baby because she's infertile. It's a very sad story she's only 34. Her and Fin been trying for a long time but it hasn't happened yet. Ricky was two years older than me which makes him 23 and I, 22. Me and Ricky have so much in common. Style, Music, and Creative activity.

Ricky's here to major in his music, becoming a Studio producer. And I Fashion,a Fashion Designer, more focus on shoes. Because I love all types: silhouettes, wedges, sandals, and tennis.

"Hey Ricky." I closed my book; I was reading walking down the sidewalk bringing him into my arms. We begin, walking side by side as I was heading towards the music hall.

"So what you're up to?" Ricky asked, his hazel-green eyes watching my brown ones as we walk.

I tremble a bit by the pitch of his deep smooth voice giving me light. "Oh, going to the music hall in a hurry because Alex wanted me as soon as possible." I checked my phone, as we turned the corner. As soon I said, Alex, her glowed up in my notification bar receiving a text from her: where r u?

I bite my lip before responding: Three minutes away, walking with Ricky.

He smiled at the name Alex soon I said it, Ricky has been crushing on her every since, he was 17. Just Alex never really paid close attention closely of his actions, he would be a gentleman towards her, stutters, and trembles a bit, when he's around her. Alex as known as Alexandra (she's at the top) which she doesn't like to be called by her first name, but he calls her that from time to time she'll still respond. I won't or will have a problem with Alex dating Ricky if there be a chance. He's a charming and heart warming fellow. Alex more dark and punk type, but has a heart either way it goes. She can sing and so can Ricky their voices together will be wonderful.

Alex texts back in quick response: K.

Just "K" alrighty then. "Ricky I already told Alex that you'll be coming along with me." I said, he nods and walks with me, opening the doors,and up the stairs. We heard a piano, playing as we get closer and closer. "Oh, oh, oh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, ooh"

It was my best friend, Alex singing with her back turned towarda us. Her voice flows and smooth as she sang. Her bright blonde hair laid flat on her back, onto her white creamy cardigan. We clap until we caught her attention, smiling brightly at us. Her beautiful flawless face, pink lips, and greenhouse eyes glows on a sunny evening of the flowers blooming and showing their beauty and beautiful colors.

"Hi.." She smiled, seem a little off, but bit nervous.