II: Bitch Breathe

Ricky's POV

Gosh, she's so perfect. I love everything about her. Her shape, her looks, and her lips most importantly. Every dream and every moment, I just can picture her soft lips on mines enlighten me unconditionally. I get that weird buzz in my stomach when her voice lighten up the room or when I'm around her. She'll never date someone like me. She never notices me, she's so into hot blondes, and punk types. The ones who'll only wanted to get between her legs and not express how they feel towards her. I know guys because I'm one. But different, like my father said, Finn.

"A girl will not know what it is like to be treated like a princess. You have to make them believe and show that you care, you love, and always will be there."

Eventually, I believe Alex probably which doesn't understand nor never experienced. I want that for her..but with me..Alex is-

"Ricky!" Joceyln snaps me out of my daydream. Damn, why Jocelyn always gotta kill the vibe but it's still there in other words.

"Yo." I answered, waving and smiling at Alex. There goes that weird buzz feeling again. Joceyln hit me, pointing directly to Alex.

"What, what, I said hey to her already." I yelped in pain, Alex giggles which puts a smile onto my face.

"So, Al you needed help with the intro?" Jocelyn sits down besides the girl in my dreams. Alex nodded, as her small fingers touch the keys.

I scoffed, throwing my backpack on the floor and taking a seat on the floor, with my head against the wall pulling out my phone logging onto Twitter.

I know for a fact we're going to be here all night.

~~~

Joceyln's POV

After I finished with Alex, my poor light skinned brother was fast asleep in the corner with beats on his ears and head hanging slightly to the right. I decided to wake him up in two, after texting Nicole my roomate, and best friend telling her I'm on way now. It's only five minutes after 8, Alex and Ricky left at separated times going to their dorms. Leaving me alone walking alone. Soon as I was sending one more text to Nicole, I've bumped into something or someone. Who was on the floor same as for me.

"I'm so sorry." The deep smooth voice apologies. I take the anyomous hand held out. He was beautiful. (He's at the top) His warm chocolate sweet brown eyes watching mines, Milky Way chocolate hair, his tanned skin that shines througout the moonlight and his toned chest with a athletic body.

"Your fine." I get lost in his eyes. I encounter of realizing what I just said. "I mean, you're not fine...aghhh...I mean..-"

"It's okay." He laughs, I just embarrassed myself.

"Your name?" He asked.

"Joceyln." I smiled.

"Pretty name for a beautiful young lady like you." Damn, he's cheeky.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, and Adam."

I get lost in his eyes again. Bitch breathe