IV: She Changed Me.

Anyomous POV

What the hell was he doing? That's what stopped him. Running into someone whom not paying attention. Isn't that nice, he's being a sweetheart and walking the brown headed back.

I grabbed him by the sleeve as he walked from the dorms. He yelps uncontaminated. "What the hell, B?" He confronted me releasing my grip on his sleeve.

"You and that bitch, what the hell?" I said, angrily.

"Nothing just being nice B." He answered honesty. It seems like I'm beginning to annoyed him.

"Well you can't see nor talk to her. Got it? You have another load, I need to make this drop two blocks away." I rushed. Adam reached in his pocket handing me the bag. I thank him as I walked off with two last words that fell from my mouth.

"Stay away." As I pulled my hood on my head.

~~

Adam's POV

I watched as Jocelyn calls and sends text messages. I hate that, I'm ignoring her is what B wanted to be done. Which is a order, I can't believe that, I can not stop thinking about Jocelyn she's the only thing I'm thinking about right about now.

"Ay, man you're okay?" Daniel asks. My best friend the blondie.

"Yeah sorry." He stuffs his face walking off.

I realized that B wants me to make a drop over at UCLA , located not too far from Jocelyn's dorm. This might be my chance sorta to break B rules.

~~

"How much?" The taker asks.

"20." I looked around to stay lowkey. We traded as we departed fast and quickly. Just then, Juliette my ex spotted me running into my arms.

Me and Juliette have been broken up for two weeks. Still seeing each other just to sleep together. The sex can't stop me.

"Hey." She kisses my cheek. I frowned as she do. "What did I say Juliette not in public, not all of this." I looked around then again surprised that I saw the girl I've been thinking about all day and night.

Jocelyn.

Although, it hit me as I looked at Juliette that Jocelyn has saw every thing. I ran after Jocelyn for me just explain.

"Jocelyn!" I yelled, as I ran after her, after two blocks I caught up with her.

"No! don't touch me!" She yelled, sounding hurt.

"The girl-" I was cut off when Jocelyn cried and ran away. How much did she saw the load I was dropping or Juliette maybe both. This is dangerous very. I screamed in angry, when Juliette came back into my view.

"What's wrong babe?" She asks concerned.

"I'm not you're babe.." I sat on the concrete.

"Only in bed huh?" She frowns, but continued. "I thought- Well you thought wrong, it's not like that anymore just the sex to take things off my mind..I...I used you." I cut her off saying the beyond truth. I know its wrong, but the deal is done, I was beginning to come to my senses; I've never ran after a girl, or think too much about her all night. I was a one- night- stand type but suddenly, someone like Jocelyn has change that.

Just from meeting her and falling rapidly.

Joceyln changed me.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait just. I've been so busy but thanks again - Brianna