III: Two Confusions

Jocelyn's POV

Fuck, damn, and hell. He's so damn fucking gorgeous he's the prettiest boy I've even seen besides the Seniors in Class 16.

"Why out so late?" Adam, I believe ask me. I smiled at him, and looked around then back at him.

"I was coming from the music department. Helping a friend out with her chorus." I answered honesty. His brown eyes, look up then look back at me.

"You can sing?" He asks, with a smirk on his face. A little I can do but not as much. I thought to myself.

"Great to know Joce." He shorten. Holy shit! He just called me by my nickname. Only Ricky, Alex, and Nicole calls me that. Shit, I was thinking out loud once again.

"You want me to walk to your dorm, it's pretty dark out here and chilly. And I don't want nothing to happen to you." He asked, respectfully. Damn he's a sweetheart.

I mumbled, a "mmhm." Leading the way. We talk and on the way there. I find out he's majoring in Theatre. And he's a Senior new here. He has three friends who's here along with him. And a stubborn sister at home just two years apart from him. He's sweet, caring, and a good listener.

"This is me." I said, showing my room. Thankfully, Nicole. My other close best friend I've been knowing for quite a while wasn't in the room but she's at the libray the last text I got from her walking in the door. Which Alex, introduced me to her back when we were freshman's. Nicole is very caring and a good person to come get advice from. She's still a virgin and a well smart girl. She's majoring in Science, to become a Doctor. She has very long brown hair, but born with sandy dirty blonde hair growing up, until College she dyes it brown. Her dark brown eyes, and tanned skin.

I sat on my bed, putting my bag to the side. And watching Adam, stand there. He was staring at me repeatedly. Until I was face to face to him. Nicole was at the library, when me and Adam came in. It was just me and Adam.

"Thanks for walking me back." I thanked. He smiles at me, his dimple pokes out. He catered my face as his brown eyes watches my own. Is he going to kiss me? It has only been, an hour I've known him. His eyes lands on my pink lips and my eyes watched his every move. He begins to lean in, but that's until. Nicole and Alex walked in.

Me and Adam stepped away from each other embbrassed. I turned to my best friends after I looked at Adam.

"Umm..sorry, are we erupting something?" Alex asks curiously. Really, Alex..yeah..

"No..no.." I panicked, looking at the boy infront of me, standing still as a rock.

"No, I was blowing...something out her..eye..because something got in her eye.." He lied. I knew he did. Alex will definetly believe that but Nicole, no she's tough.

"Oh." Alex acts dumb. What I told you. Poor Alex, blondes these days. I told her to go back brunette, because they're smart.

"Yeah." I went along with it, smiling at Adam. And he smiled back.

"I think, I'll be getting going. I have morning classes tomorrow." He smiled with his hands in his pockets.

He looked at me, walking towards me, by giving me a friendly hug. And smiles as he walked out the door waving at Nicole and Alex.

"Wow, wow, he's hot!" Alex comes walking over to my bed, seating besides me. I smiled, as she mentions Adam.

"Do he has a friend?" She asks, thirsty.

"Shut up, Alex you're acting thirsty again." I said, laughing. Alex playfully hits me in the boob.

"Dork! You know it's true." I stated. She laughs, walking over to me and Nicole snack shelf.

"We all know, Alex loves boys and likes having them friends." Nicole winks at Alex. Alex just laughs, grabbing a bag of potatoes chips.

"Yeah, Ricky my brother, Alex you should talk to him. He's very sweet then all this fuck boys you fuck with." I said, with a little bit anger.

"Ricky like isn't my type Joce, he's like a gg, don't like to party and stuff." She said.

"Alex.." I said, sadly.

"No.." Nicole said.

~~~

Next day.

~~~

I couldn't stop thinking about Adam and last night. I haven't seen him around or he hasn't answered my texts or calls, I left voicemails. What's really going on? That's until, I was walking and I saw him, giving out a packet to a guy which I can't tell what's inside, after a girl running into his arms. What the hell?

Two confusions.

One: Is he a dealer?

And

Two: Who's that bitch all up on my man?

A/n: Hey guys, Jocelyn going to go crazy huh? And I hope you guys enjoy this chapter just wait until the next.

Sneak peek: Someone new comes in the picture.