Chapter 4

As it turned out my worst nightmare was coming true, and lately that is all that happens. A hunter had come to town. She may have been related to the ones already here, but if word is getting out at all then it is a problem to me. Apparently, the alpha attacked her, and she shot a beta with some wolf bane bullet. I reached out and felt for Scott just to verify, I know how dumb the kid can be, and found him ok. I go to school angry as hell, and I have to try very hard to keep my eyes under control. At school, the worst thing happens, which concludes to me that God is out to get me. Derek, apparently the beta who was shot, as he is bleeding out, passes out right in front of my car, and he reeks of Nordic Blue Monkshood. I was about to leave him and let him die, but no Scott saw this and helped the little prick into my jeep. I mean my jeep, junk or not it is like my baby.

After this Derek talks Scott into going into the hunter’s house and steal a bullet to help him. I don’t even know what to say about the stupidity of this, so I just huff it out to myself. I need to quit being so angry all the time, and I try to calm down, it works somewhat but I’m still worried about the hunters. I am the one who gets designated to take Derek somewhere safe. I wanted to take him home, but no he isn’t safe there, quite frankly he’s safer there than with me right now. So, Derek has decided to try to bully me into helping him. He wants me to cut his arm off. I refuse as I’m afraid I won’t stop there, he assumes it’s because I’m squeamish around blood, but I used to bathe in it, so… no. I silently curse Scott; as if he would be a little quicker I wouldn’t be in this situation right now.

Scott shows up right in time and gives Derek the bullet, but the dumb ass fuck face drops in into a drain. Scott tries to reach it with his claws, and I levitate it into his reach without his notice, and then I wake up ass hat. He burns the wolfs bane and cures himself, and I am kind of regretting not letting him die, but if this alpha is going to be drawing attention to me, then I need to eliminate him, and Derek could be an asset for that. I left when Scott and Derek got all bitchy with each other, um I don’t do drama. I decide to walk home rather than teleport as I could use the air. I am way too angry anymore and I need to force myself to calm down. I get home, sit on my bed and start meditating, which really helps. When I find myself calm and calculated, I stop levitating over my bed and drop silently and go to sleep.

While I sleep, I have a vivid dream, and when demons have vivid dreams, it isn't good. Apparently my old boss Azazel is putting some big plan together, like a demon army rising out of hell to take over bad. He is calling out to all demons to join him, as he has found the one he wants as a commander, and his name is Sam Winchester. If this guy thinks that I am running off to join in on some raise hell corner now after all I’ve done to blend in here, he is on some kind of drug. Why would I anyway, This Sam is just a human who is laced with his blood, I mean yeah he is a powerful demon, but could a boy who has some big bad blood really get that much stronger.

 Guys I have finally gotten to add in the Supernatural bit now, and be ready for more, cause I plan to add a lot of it, probably in vision form for now, but don't worry, oh wait spoilers :P