3

The following morning, Ivory got ready to go over to Harry's place. She was so excited that she had forgotten to take her daily pills. Harry was the first friend she's made in a long time, so calling her excited would've been an understatement. Ivory had even decided that she might have a crush on Harry, but she would never dare to say that out-loud.

After she finally found his address, she knocked on the front door, precisely three times. She heard some objects falling and a string of profanities that followed, but soon after, the door swung open. She was revealed to a shirtless Harry, who was wearing nothing but grey sweats that hugged low on his hips. She took her time looking at Harry and letting her eyes scan the numerous pieces of ink embedded into the skin of his torso. She was relieved that he can't see her checking him out.

"Hi," she greeted him with a coy smile.

"Hey, Ivory," he nodded with a grin. "Come in."

She stepped inside his home. It smelt of cinnamon and it was neat, surprisingly. After taking her coat, Harry led her to the living room and they both sat down on the couch. He gave her some orange juice, fulfilling his job as a good host.

"I hope that my maid did a good job of cleaning this place up," Harry nervously chuckled.

"Oh trust me, she did." Ivory replied, feeling jittery. She felt so nervous around him; it was like a high-school crush all over again.

"So," Harry broke the awkward silence, "how do you look?"

Ivory laughed a bit, along with Harry. "Well, I have dull brown eyes and straight brown hair. I guess, I'm kind of tall." She trailed off, trying her very best to describe herself. "I'm really boring."

"Bullshit." Harry stated with a laugh. "From our conversations, you're anything, but boring!"

"Sure," she rolled her eyes playfully but felt her cheeks warm up considerably at his words.

"Alright, so you have sparkly brown eyes," he reached forwards and felt her hair with his hands, "and soft brown hair. You're tall. What else?"

His hands dropped and he held onto Ivory's hand instead. Ivory started blushing and she was, once again, relieved that Harry couldn't see her through his glasses.

"I'm interested in literature and I'm taking a university course about it." She continued, while intertwining her fingers with his. Stupid grins were prominent on Harry's and Ivory's faces.

"What else?" He spoke, holding onto her hand tightly. Harry was genuinely interested in knowing more about Ivory. His long fingers were wrapped around the small circumference of Ivory's hand.

"I don't know." She mumbled silently, while trying to come up with something to say. "Tell me about yourself."

He wet his lips with his tongue, while contemplating his answer. "Well, I've been blind all my life. I took a course in university about physiology. I have one sister and her name is Gemma."

"What else?" Ivory repeated his earlier words. She was mentally dying because they were holding hands.

"I really love tacos." He stated, causing Ivory to burst out into laughter. He bit his lip to suppress his laughter. He didn't think that he was funny, but Ivory's vibrant laugh made him feel like the world's greatest comedian.

"What else?" She replied with a chuckle.

"I think you are really nice." He told her innocently, while running his thumb over the backside of her hand. The corner of her mouth quirked up into a shy smile at his words.

"And I think you are really sweet," Ivory admitted. "What else?"

Instead of saying anything, Harry used his other hand to feel her face. His fingers skimmed down her face, making Ivory laugh and look at him strangely.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as he kept moving his hand over her features. He carefully felt her beautiful face and pictured her in his head, according to his touch.

"I'm feeling your face," he told her with a laugh, "duh."

His hand stopped once they reached her soft lips. He let his fingertips linger on them for a second, and he rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb.

He smiled before he moved his hand to cup her cheek. Without saying anything else, he quickly pressed his lips to hers. She was shocked and over-the-moon because of his actions. And soon enough, the couple was sprawled on the couch. Harry was on top of Ivory, kissing Ivory's mouth (and missing every so often), and Ivory let out little giggles from beneath him, as he sprinkled kisses onto her skin. The couple was so happy.