6. Pact? Pact!

Lucy's P.O.V.

It doesn't matter how many times I shook him off. He continued to ask me. It's Friday and the party is tonight, but he's interrupting me and following me everywhere. I bumped my head on the desk. "Lucy you okay?" The blue-haired girl asked me.

"Levy-chan I can't handle things anymore he is such a nuisance. I give up. It's just a party and I won't do anything plus my dad won't let me go alone a bodyguard will escort me and to top that I will finally have my peace if I say yes!

Natsu's P.O.V.

I have to ask her now  I walked into the cafeteria.
I won't let her go. I never seen such a girl... no woman before. She denied me a whole week. She's the only one that held that long and my gifts aren't really working. I sat across from her.

"Hey Natsu-kun." The brown eyed girl finally talked to me. "I will agree under one condition!" I nodded.

"Everything" I said and listened carefully.

"You will stop annoying me, you will stop calling me, texting me, speaking to me about parties and you should stop handing me gifts! Deal?" I smirked.

I will either way drop that, as soon as I will bang you so don't worry "Good, good. I accept your offer." She nod and I went to my crew. "Guess who's gonna be my plus one."

"No way!" Gray muttered.

"Hell yeah" I nod with a winning grin and a huge satisfaction on my face.

"Respect bro." Gajeel said and gave me a brofist. "Now to business! Gray." Gajeel said and Gray took out 20 J and gave them to Gajeel. "Nice doing business with you, Gihi." He grinned and Gray muttered in front of him.

"You bet against your bro?" I sharpened my gaze on him.

"She denied so many times I thought she would decline." The midnight haired boy looked away.

"Dude you know me! No one can escape my List Gray! You, of all people should have known that." He smirked and gazed at Lucy who talked with the blue haired girl.

Couple Hours Later

Lucy's P.O.V

Finally I will get my peace. I thought as I entered my house. "Dad I'm home" I yelled and walked up to my room taking a hot shower. When I got out and faced my dad he was still working. I sighed and got ready.