30. Do you wanna know the truth?

Gray's P.O.V.

Days have passed since Lucy got into the hospital. Natsu is sleeping a couple days now. He must have been really tired. "That dude is sleeping like he is having a winter sleep." Gajeel said.

I looked at Gajeel and sighed. "I've never seen him like this Gajeel and neither did you. This girl means everything for him. It's the first time that Natsu cares for once more then himself. You know that. It's like a first time. It's one and can't be ever again." I added.

"I don't think our Casanova even remembers his first time anymore. He has fucked more girls then I can count on my fingers, toes included." Gajeel laughed. Levy-chan was leaning against Gajeel sleeping softly. It was 3 a.m. in the morning.

"Do you think she will wake up?" Gajeel asked and I shrug. I didn't know to be honest. I hoped it but things didn't look as good as we hoped for. "Wanna bet? Gihi." Gajeel let his usual laugh out and I glared at him.

"Why would you bet on this? We both want her to wake up-" Gajeel broke me off.

"But we both know she won't." I shocked at what the brunette man said. It's something I didn't wanna hear. It's something I didn't wanna tell Natsu. I wish that our thoughts tricked us. I hope that the fact that Lucy hasn't moved in some weeks isn't true.

"She will wake up." I said and tried to convince myself. "She will." I whispered.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw Gray and Gajeel sitting on the chairs across from the hospital beds. I sat up straight and placed my face in my palms rubbing my face especially my eyeballs. "Finally the sleeping beauty woke up." Gray said and I glared at him.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked and Gajeel looked at his phone.

"Two days and four hours." I opened my eyes widely.

"What?" I yelled and looked at then unbelievably. "Did Lucy do anything?"

"Relax, she just stayed there like the time before. Nothing has changed." Gajeel added and Levy woke up.

"Natsu wanna grab a cup of coffee?" Gray asked and I nod. "We will bring you some too." The dark blue haired boy exclaimed and we left for coffee.

"Thanks Gray." I said as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"I didn't do anything bro." He chuckled and walked besides me.

"No you did. Without you I would still hallucinate Lucy in front of me waking up so many fucking times. You have no idea. I always saw her beautiful eyes opening. Her brown eyes just looking at me like she used to and it melted my heart and when I realised it's not her it's just my fantasy I just lost it." Gray placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay bro we want the ones we love to come back." He said as we arrived the cafeteria.

We ordered our coffees and went back into the room.

3rd P.O.V.

Levy and Gajeel were silently sitting on the chairs. "Poor Natsu.. I don't know what I would do if you would be there Levy." Gajeel said and looked at Levy.