9. I'm a Freshman now

Lucy's P.O.V.

The door opened suddenly when me and Natsu were kissing. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" A chestnut-haired boy pulled Natsu away from me. He punched him. "YOU TOUCH MY GIRL? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU BASTARD? Did he hurt you?" He asked me and the cherry-blossom-haired boy pulled him back, as he pinned him on the ground, sitting on top of him and started to punch him continuously. I grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull him off.

"NATSU STOP!" The people began hearing our shouts and they came towards us.

"Natsu." Gray yelled and got him off, but he escaped Grays grip.

"Imma kill that fucker." He balled his fist and hit him again on his face repeatedly.

"Natsu, come to your senses!" Gray said and he and Gajeel pulled him off with all of their power. Gajeel was laughing.

"Gihi, fuck off before he goes nuts, you idiot. No one puts up with that fucker here." Natsu glared at Gajeel and he stoped laughing. "Sorry bro, no harm."
Natsu groaned and I couldn't get my eyes off him. He acted like a monster, like someone totally different from before. The chestnut haired boy got up with blood drizzling down his nose and mouth. I whispered Natsu's name and the boy looked at me.

"You are a fucking whore." he said and left. She ran to him out of the room. Natsu was all pissed, and Lucy wanted to see who the boy was, so she followed him.

"Can you please stop and turn around?" He continued to walk, she took off her high heels, ran up to him and pulled his arm. She was curious and he shook her hand off turning his upper body sideways his face revealing. "L-Loke." She stuttered and placed her hand in front of her mouth. "I thought you were gone, I thought you would never come back." She looked down on the ground ashamed, she had regrets, about what she was doing with Natsu before.

"I told you, I would come back to you! As a freshman. I told you I would come back for you and you're making out with another guy while your boyfriend is miles away?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I never expected that from you." he walked away.

"Loke." I whispered his name silently.