Bellward: Fashionably Late

Bella

Edward and I plopped on our bed after a long day of hunting. I smiled and snuggled up into his chest.

"As much as I want to be with you, in this bed all day. We have a daughter who has to get to school." I muttered and flung my legs over to the side of the bed.

With one hand, I pushed a loose hair behind my ear. Edward plopped down next to me and ran his hand up and down my back. He kissed my ear and breathed out heavily, sending tingles down my spine. Oh god, the things this man does to me.

"Edward." I yelped. "We have to get her to school."

"Fashionably late." He mumbled in a husky voice. "Your husband is still very hungry, dear."

Oh boy, I am not going to be leaving this room am I? I flipped us back on the bed so I was on top of him.

"Husband, didn't you just have a large meal?" I purred and nipped at his jawline.

His hand managed to grab a firm grip on my leg and hiked it up to his hip. The sound of Renesmee yawning made me quickly get up and walk over to the door. Edward groaned and my eyes scanned him up and down. He had a boner. I laughed and left the room.

Renesmee crashed into my arms, hugging me. I kissed her head and crouched down to her level.

Her aging slowed down, thankfully. She is almost 6 and looks about 12. Carmen teaches her for us, which we are extremely grateful for.

"Hello beautiful, sleep okay while we were gone?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Uncle Emmy put me in bed. I slept at grandmas and grandpas." She giggled.

"Alright sweetie. Well you, little lady have to go to school. Go get ready while I cook you up some pancakes." I ruffled up her hair before walking to the kitchen.

"Okay Mommy!" She yelled and closed her door.

I was about to flip a pancake before I felt Edward slip his arms around my waist. Leaning into him, I quickly placed the rest of the pancakes on a plate. He kissed my neck, softly biting.

"How could you just leave me like that, love?" He whimpered. I turned around and pecked his lips.

"Just wait until tonight." I told him and placed the plate on the table with syrup. "I promise."

He chuckled and nodded. We talked as Renesmee ate her breakfast. Edward ended up bringing her to school himself while I cleaned the house.

Fashionably Late

We could use that as an excuse sometime.

___________________________________

Yes or no? I will also be doing Robsten oneshots too!

___________________________________

July 27th 2015