Bellward: "Keep your window closed."

Bella and Edward were laying in the meadow. Bella with her head on Edwards chest, her eyes closed as she was deep in thought. There was not a lot Bella asked for; she seemed to turn things away more than take. Bella made two exceptions to that. She wants to become a vampire to live forever with Edward, but she also wanted more of him. She wanted more than a chaste kiss once in a while. Bella wanted all of Edward, yet Edward refuses time after time. The only way is if Bella marries him and he knows Bellas opinion on marriage.

"Bella.." Edward whispered in her ear.

"Hmm?" Bellas eyes fluttered open and stared into Edwards pools butterscotch.

"What are you thinking about?" Edward burrowed his eyebrows.

Bellas eyes dimmed. "It's nothing." Tears pricked in the corner of her eyes.

Edward caressed her cheek and lifted her chin up to crush his lips to hers. Bella used this opportunity to pulled Edward close and deepen the kiss. Bella pushed her tongue into his mouth gently, hoping for a reaction. Edward surprised her by letting their tongues battle against each other. She then tried to take off her shirt, but Edwards hands pinned hers against his chest as he shook his head.

"Bella." Edward sighed. "You act as if I have so much self-control." His eyes had become darkened.

"I-I'm sorry." A tear fell from her eyes. "I just want this so bad. I want..you..so bad." Bella stood up and began to walk in the direction of her truck.

"Bella-" Edward began.

"Just take me home, please." Bella didn't look back. She wanted him to stop her; to go back on his words and give himself to her. Yet, he listened and they got into the truck and he dropped her off.

The car ride was silent the whole way. Edward parked in front of Bellas house, not saying a word.

"I love you." Bella said, staring at the side of his stone face. "It isn't my fault I want you that way. That I so selfishly beg you to give me what I want. I'm sorry."

"Bella, don't." Edward turned his gaze to Bella. "You act as if I want this too! I want you more than you want me. You have no idea how much I have thought about it. It is just something I can't do. I'll kill you! Why can't you wrap your head around that simple little fact? You can't really be that dense, Bella?" Edward barely lost his temper, but he raised his voice and blew his top at Bella.

Bella looked at Edward in shock. She blinked her tears away and got out of the truck, slamming the door behind her. Edward got out as well and tried to catch up with Bella at a human speed but she was already at the top of her stairs. She opened the front door before Edward called her name.

"I'll understand if you are too upset with me to come in your room tonight. Just.. keep your window closed." Edward had no emotion on his face, reminding Bella of when he took a walk with her on he birthday.

Bella shook her head and slammed the door again as she walked into her house. She raced up into her room and forcefully closed her window and locked it.

Bella sighed after a minute, slowly unlocked the window, and opened it.