Bellward: Sleepy Bella

AN: So last night I was having super bad writers block for one-shots. Then, I had a dream about Edward and Bella, so it all worked out! lol

____________

Edward's POV:

I was watching Bella as she slowly breathed in and out while she slept. God, she is so beautiful. Words can't describe how insanely perfect this fragile human in my arms is. She gorgeous skin contrasts against her warm brown hair so elegantly. Her soft, pink lips were just so kissable.

"Edward..." Bella sighed in her slumber.

As she said my name, it reminded me this extraordinarily beautiful girl was all mine. She snuggled closer into my chest, basking in the coldness my body gave off. I glanced at the clock on the wall.

3:30 AM. Plenty of time left to enjoy my love.

I listened to Bella's heart. Oh, how it fluttered and bounced in rhythm, even while she slept. So adorable. That is when I heard it began to quicken. She was starting to wake up, quite early too.

"Edward?" She murmured as her eyes opened and she looked up at me through her long lashes.

"Yes, love?" I brought my hand up to caress her cheek. She lifted her head up to get a better look of me.

"I love you." She smiled and laid her head back down. "So fricken much! You are so handsome and attractive and intelligent and funny..." Bella rambled as she slowly closed her eyes again. I chuckled, rubbing my silly little humans back.

"I love you too, Bella. So fricken much." I kissed her forehead as I chuckled once more.

"Yay.." She mumbled and held me tighter.

I thought she was going back to sleep, when she decided to roll over.

"Okay, I am done. That's it!" She rolled on her stomach and looked at me. "I don't wanna sleep anymore." She pouted and looked at me.

"Bella, it is 3:45 AM. What else could you possibly want to do other than sleep?" I smirked and turned on my side to be level with her.

"Want to go for a drive?" Bella yawned, causing me to shoot down the idea.

"Love, you are tired still." I wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I can always wake up!" Bella giggled and cuddled into me. "Entertain me." She demanded.

"Fine. Do you want to hear a joke?" I raised an eyebrow.

She nodded her head, trying to hold in more giggles.

"Ok, Ok. What happened when the boy vampire met a human girl?"

"What?"

"It was love at first..bite!"

Bella began to laugh, making me laugh too. I loved her smile and laugh. I could listen to her laugh all day.

Bella calmed down and snuggled into my arms again.

"Aren't you a witty one, Cullen." Bella kissed my cheek.

I smiled before looking down at her.

"You love me." I smirked.

"Yeah, I do love you."

I placed my hand on Bella's chin and brought her lips to mine. Fire and Ice. She wrapped her arms around ny neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss. Suddenly, I pulled away before I lost control.

Bella melted back into my chest and yawned.

"I'm sleepy again." Bella closed her eyes and wrapped up in the blanket.

"Sleep, my love. I love you." I kissed her forehead as she slowly drifted to sleep.

"I love you..." She sighed as she fell asleep.

God, do I love this human in my arms. She makes me feel like a teenage boy again. Happy, free, and silly. I couldn't ask for more. I swear, I will marry this girl.

October 30th. 2018