blinded

i was sitting in a local garden and everything was fine till he moved and a few years later he came back or i don't think he did you would say he came back but i don't think so i think he left himself for someone who was mean, abusive, and  a jerk. you weren't like this and i feel as if i had done something to change you into that monster.

i close my secret journal and put it in my bag that's the only place i can run to i cant run home and i don't have friends all because of my mothers big mistake, but  i guess ill have to tell you from the very beginning of this story. you might be lost so ill tell you. it all started when i was seven years old.

~flash back~

i was running around town with my best friend Aden he was so much fun we knew everything their was to know about each other! Then that day his mother got a promotion and it was in another state and they had move i was devastated but  he said that he would come back and i trusted him i could trust him with my life. Me and Aden were walking home from school " kyra i'm gunna miss you" " I'm gunna miss you too Aden"! we hug and say are goodbyes while he goes and packs up his things for tomorrow. i open my door and i see my father hitting my mother and he looks at me and then my mother. " Shes your daughter go hit her don't hit me I'm innocent she has every right to be hit shes a worthless Peace of shit and i didn't even want her to be born !" my eyes widen in fear as i see them come up to me. then i see my fathers fist and my mothers hand. BAM! my mother slapped me and my father had punched me in the gut i didn't know why though but i think it has something to do what he is about to yell. " your brother loved you and now hes dead maybe its you who killed him you worthless child"! i run out side and im calling for help." help! help! call the police pleas!" my neighbor who lives next door comes running out to see whats wrong and she sees me on the ground beat up and bruised. " who did this to you sweetie"? " Mommy and d-daddy" her eyes widened and she calls 911 the police come and they are about to see if I'm okay when my father comes out side with a bat and my mother calling me " come here bitch". " Don't you call your own daughter that!" my dad coming closer the cops in front of me trying to block my veiw i found a gab so i can see and then. " ill kill you kyra you killed your own brother!" bam! one of the cops shot my father my mother screaming in horror and i see my fathers dieing eyes he sees me and whispers " you, i hate you and every one Else will to" his last breath was waisted on hate full hurt full words. my mom getting arested and put in a lifetime jail for child abuse and i well i was taken in by my neighbor her name was Liliana but i call her Lilly. Aden moved that night and i became what people call mute. the only people i talk to are my guardian and teachers when know ones around. 

~end flashback~

i cant say i can trust him any more I'm still mute and my mothers still in jail what my father said was true. every one hates me now. I even hate myself. nobody knows that i hurt inside and nobody knows about that night but the people that were there. how would you feel if your father ever told you this or your mother or your best friend turns on you. i was blinded to think that anyone could care for a worthless child like me.