Blood

after the incident everyone got worse you know now there saying kill yourself..I never have heard those words come out of someones mouth but now im scared. i can't be protected any more...so i took a big risk when my mother swung at me one night. i ran outside and i was going to do something absolutely crazy! my mom right on my heels i had to do some turns to throw her off but i didn't notice that i  ran on Aden's street!!

Aden's pov

i was on my street in front of my house texting my girlfriends and thinking about Kyra. I couldn't believe what i have been doing to her but i have to keep bullying her or else my girlfriend would think I'm a loser and dump me yea right! i know its selfish but- i was interrupted when the loser herself ran into me! " hey!?! watch it bitch!!" i looked at her and she wasn't looking at me she was looking at a figure coming towards us i looked at her and she looked at me her eyes full of complete fear..?

back to Kyras pov

I ran into the devil running from the devil! how ironic -_-. I ran past him toward the park my eyes watering. I was finished with getting beat up, called names, being pushed around, and bullied! i knew that  what i was doing was against my beloved brothers wishes, but i have to. My mother is going to go down with me. I could see the park coming in view, footsteps coming closer. I ran even faster i ran up the hill and stopped at the cliff. I turned around to see my mother running up the hill, but i see Aden coming after her a Little far away from my mother. Crap if i'm going to do this i'm gonna have to do it Quick. " This is the end of the line Kyra!" she smirked coming towards me with a knife. " Don't be a bitch mother come at me" I yelled which made her extremely pissed off. As she runs toward me i can see Aden run faster. I don't see why he tries if he dosn't care at least i can see my brother in heaven. My mother stabs me in the stomach. While leaning forward i put my arms around my mother, keeping a tight grip spin and fall down the cliff. " goodbye mommy i'm sorry for what ever i did to make you hate me and become an alcoholic, but i hope you go to HELL" i whispered in her ear. Something cracked in my mother right then and there as we were falling she looked at me the way she did when my brother was still alive, like a real mother, a caring, loving look that mothers give to there child. She cried " i'm sorry Kyra, i'm so sorry!, i'm a terrible person, i want you to live and your brother would want the same for you". My mother started to turn us so  instead of both of us going down head first into the rocks She was on the bottom so she would die and i would not, but we were to close to fully turn and we hit the rocky waters. I see red in the water my vision blurring my mouth tasting of metal. BLOOD. I knew it was blood and now i can die knowing that my mother is dieing or dead. My vision blackened and i could no longer see my surrounding anymore.

Adens pov

Kyra runs off towards the direction of the park. I can see that the figure running after he was her mother with a knife in her hand!?! she ran past me, i was not letting her kill kyra, but what would my classmates say? I thought and i was done thinking this was Serious and i needed to do something! i started running int here direction and see Kyra and her mother on the cliff. I hear her mother and Kyras conversation when Kyras mother lunged at her. I picked pu the speed, but they were already over the edge. I ran down the cliff when i looked toward where they were they started to tilt when i saw them impact with the water and the rocks. I can see blood splatter on the rocks and the water turn red. i got in the water and swam towards were they landed hoping that she was okay and that she was still alive.