scars

i wake up and hope that my mother is asleep. i do my morning duties and grab my bag and run out. as i turn the corner to my school the jocks and cheerleaders are making out and talking. as i walk by hoping they don't see me, but with my shitty luck they do. " hey kiyra.. what are you doing you little bitch" they all laugh at the comment " not talking are we you piece of shit" i looked down trying to ignore them but i just feel the ground and see my books every were! " she needed a little push" said Stacey the captain cheerleader and Aden's girlfriend. i get my books and run while there laughing but.. stupid me crashes in to the person that bullies me the most that used to be my best friend now I'm screwed! he smirks down at me " aww look is the baby running away why don't you go run to your mommy and daddy oh wait... you don't have a dad!!! hahahahahahaha and your mom hates you!" they laugh at me and when they notice that i was crying they started pushing me in a circle as if i was a basketball. i was grateful for the one person who did stick up for me that was Mrs. Lilly and her boyfriend coach Anderson. " BREAK IT UP NOW!!' that's when they all ran to class i had scars and bruises all over my arms legs and some on my face. " are you alright Hun?" i nodded and thanked them and ran to my class room. i sat in the front so i would be close to the teacher, but that never stopped them. as soon as the teacher walked out to help the principle they throw paper balls at the back of my head some say mean words and others just throw them. then some jocks get up and start walking toward the board " who wants to see kyras family?" he drew a picture... a picture so.. incredibly mean and Aden was up there helping with it... the picture had me drawn with hair all over the place and my father liying on the ground my mother not talking to me and.... my brother... In car dead... my eyes widened at the sight the teacher coming gasping at the sight she got angry yelled at them and i raised my hand " can i draw something?" the teacher nodded and i could feel everyone eyes on me... i drew a girl the looked like me and i drew what i felt the girl in a room crying. and a girl being pushed around in school and the same girl with a boy... a younger version.. and i drew him walking away and then the same two kids grown up and her thinking what did she do so wrong for him to bully her. i was done drawing i put the marker down and i turn around to see shock.. pure utter shock.. and i can see that Aden knew that boy was him i sat down and the room fell silent... then Aden spoke " hahahaha what a pathetic loser so what? are you gunna cry now? do you think any one cares about you?" and they started laughing " your brothers dead? so what he hated you anyway" i stood up and ran out i couldn't take it i ran to the park and sat on a swing their was no one here so i took the blade out and i made a scar a bloody wound three to be exact. i cried " NO!! my brother loved me... he did...and i started to cry and the scars on my wrist were washed away by the rain...i looked up and thought to myself ... these scars tell a sad story.. these are my scars that will forever stay in my path for century's to come because if my life keeps on.. i just might not make it.