Capter 4

It was day five of mating season. Only two days until it ended. Thank goodness.

Everyone had regularly checked on you making sure Natsu hadn't snuck out somehow and bringing you presents to try and cheer you up.

"Aww cheer up (y/n).....two more days isn't so bad.", Lucy said rubbing your back.

Sighing you shoved another piece of (favorite candy) in your mouth.

"I guess Lucy..."

"I wasn't told what was going on exactly besides Natsu wanting to well you know....is there something else about it bothering you?"

"Yeah...", your eyes started watering again," I mean I like Natsu but it isn't fair to me, maybe I don't want to do that stuff with him. Also Gajeel said that if we did mate that there was a possibility of Natsu accidentally ki...killing me..."

The tears started streaming down your face making your swollen, red eyes burn.

"I mean I love Natsu I always have but...why me?", you sobbed out into Lucy's shoulder.

She patted your back and stayed silent.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It was now day 6, one day left.

You had decided you needed to go to talk to the Master about maybe taking a break from the guild for a month just so you could get over the whole mating season ordeal.

You walked in through the guilds front doors, surprised not to hear any roars. Mira noticed you and waved you over to the bar.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here!!!", she whisper shouted.

"I need to see the Master."

"Oh okay."

A few minutes later Mira and the Master walked downstairs from the hallway his office was located at.

"Master I understand if this is a bad time but I have an extremely important question to ask."

"Yes?"

"Well you see what if Natsu gets ahold of me but I don't want to be his mate..."

"You can't do anything."

"Wait why?"

"If you deny him he will either snap and mate with you anyways or he will go into a depression and kill himself."

You started crying again. Only your tears were interrupted by a loud crash from upstairs. The Masters eyes widened and he ran back upstairs everyone following right behind him.
He threw open the door to his office and stood in shock.

A large, iron cage in the center of the room had a hole melted into the middle of it clearly laking it's prisoner.

"He got out.", is all that he could say.