Chapter 6 LEMON

I am warning everyone this is a Lemon meaning it will cover sexualness so no little children!!!
Also by the way guys my friend wrote this part not me
And with that Natsu went back to your neck making you moan in pleasure.

"I don't think I can last much longer (y/n)!", Natsu murmured against your skin.

"Natsu it is okay, just hurry up I can't stand it any longer either.", you said running a hand through his pink hair.

He smirked throwing you back over his shoulder and rushing to your bed. Natsu gently tossed you down on it before climbing on top of you and attacking your lips in a heated kiss.

His lips then moved down your neck until the came to the top of your shirt.

In seconds your shirt was burned off your body along with your bra. Gasping you covered yourself up.

"Now we can't have you covering you beautiful body now can we.", Natsu whispered huskily in your ear.

Gently he took your wrists and moved your arms to your sides.

Then he started rubbing your right breast and sucking on the left one sometimes nipping at it making you moan. He then switched sides making you buck your hips up into his.

"Eager are we?", Natsu smirked.

"Shut up! And at least take some clothes off."

Wanting to satisfy your needs Natsu removed his vest and scarf and threw them into a random corner of the room.

You ran your fingers up and down Natsu's toned abbs and sighed.

You then suddenly noticed that your skirt has been removed and you were laying there only in your panties.

"Nope.", you said grabbing Natsu's hands as he reached to pull your only article of clothing left off your body.

"But..."

"I haven't had my fun yet."

You rolled Natsu over so now you were on top of him and you slid down his body until your knees reached the floor.

Slowly you took off his pants. Once they were removed you bit your lip noticing the large budge in his boxers. You toyed with the hem of his boxers causing Natsu to groan, unsatisfied by your actions and removed them himself.

You hadn't expected him to be as big as he was. How was that going to fit in you?

"If you take a picture it will last longer.", Natsu said smirking clearly impressed with himself.

You just turned red, then remembered what you were doing.

You wrapped your hand around Natsu's member moving it up and down painfully slow. Impatient Natsu jerked his hips at you singling to go faster.

You sped up your pumping while also taking him into your mouth. This caused Natsu to let out a low groan of satisfaction.

You ran your tongue all around him as your hand continued to pump up and down.

Natsu's fingers became tangled in your hair as he pushed your head farther down onto his member making it hit the back of your throat and causing you to gag.

"I...I think I'm going to...", Natsu moaned out.

And you released him with a pop.

He started at you shocked but then a lustful glint came into his eyes as he flipped you back over.

"I can't take it any longer I need you. So skip the foreplay.", you said squirming beneath Natsu's naked form.

"Whatever you want."

You panties were soon ripped in half and dropped to the floor.

For revenge on you not letting him finish Natsu slowly rubbed his tip against your folds making you whimper.

"Natsu go easy at first. I'm still a virgin."

He nodded and slowly eased himself into you. It hurt like hell. Tears leaked from your eyes as you dug your nails into Natsu's arms.

"Do you want me to stop?", he asked concerned for your wellbeing.

You shook your head no.

Natsu then fully thrust himself into you causing the pain to go away with a few more.

"Ughh...Natsu...."

He picked up sped. The bed soon began to shake but you couldn't hear the squeaks it gave out because of how loud the two of you were moaning.

Natsu leaned down attacking your neck again with passionate kisses as he sped up even more.

"Natsu...I...I"

"Me too!"

And with that you both released at the same time. Natsu thrusted in and out of you a few more times so you could both rode out your climaxes.

He pulled out of you and flopped on his back next to you on the bed.

"That...that was...wow...", you said panting.

"Yeah, I know right.", Natsu replied just as breathless.

He pulled you next to him and threw a sheet over the top of your sweaty forms.

"I love you.", he whispered into your ear.

"I love you more."