Chapter 5

Everyone turned to stare at you.

"Gray take (y/n) home and stand guard, the rest of us split up around town and try to find Natsu."

Gray grabbed you by your wrist dragging you behind him.

"Don't worry (y/n) we will get him. We won't let him hurt you.", Gray said wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

As you entered a small tree covered spot in the path to your house, you swore you heard growling.

"Gr...Gray did you hear that?"

"Yeah.", he said pushing you behind him so he could shield you from any possible danger.

A branch snapped from the side of the path and the next thing you knew Gray was slammed into a tree.

"Gray!!!"

"Don't touch what isn't yours Gray...", Natsu said as his fingers wrapped around Gray's throat.

Gray was slowly losing consciousness, and the light in his eyes was dimming.

"Natsu stop!!!"

Natsu's hand released Gray's neck letting his unconscious body slide down the tree. He turned around to face you, his onyx eyes were clouded with lust and love. Just at the sight of you his lips curved into a smirk.

You backed up trying to distance yourself from him but your back hit the trunk of a tree.

"(Y/n) I finally found you. You've got no idea how long I have waited to get ahold of you.", Natsu said walking up to you and brushing a strand of hair out your face.

".....", you were at a loss for words.

He gently cupped your chin and tilted your head up to look him in the eyes.
Natsu studied your face smiling, but he suddenly frowned at your expression. Your (e/c) eyes were wide with fear, your mouth was turned into a frown, and your body was slightly shaking.

"Are you okay?", Natsu asked.

"I....uhh...don't know."

He just stared at you.

"Natsu...look I really like you it's just that I....don't think I want to..."

Natsu backed away from you releasing his grip on your chin. His eyes filled with pain and sadness.

"You don't want to be my mate?", he questioned chocking back tears.

"I do but I don't at the same time."

"Oh..."

You knew you screwed up.

"I just am not the kind of person to rush things. We aren't dating, we have never kissed, and now all of a sudden you want me to be your mate. Don't get me wrong I like you a lot....more like love you but..."

You were cut off by Natsu slamming his lips into yours. Your eyes were wide with shock but you soon let them flutter closed at the pure bliss you felt.
He pulled away and stroked your check with his thumb.

"Now that we kissed will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I'd love that."

After those words left your mouth you found yourself dangling over Natsu's shoulder.

"Hey put me down!", you squealed pounding your fists into Natsu's back.

"No way. We are going to your house to have some fun.", he said smirking.

Your face turned red as Natsu took off running down the path to your house.

☆Time skip brought to you by magic☆

The door to your apartment was thrown open by Natsu who still had you thrown over his shoulder.

Your face was flushed with embarrassment. Not only had guys been trying to look up your skirt as Natsu ran down the street but you had also ran past Lucy, Levy, and Gajeel on the way here. They almost started chasing after you to help you but you gave them a reassuring thumbs up.

"We should probably tell everyone at the guild not to go near (y/n)'s house for a couple days.", Gajeel said smirking at you as you and Natsu got farther away from them.

But those thoughts were taken off your mind by Natsu setting you on the floor. You were finally relived to not hanging from his shoulders anymore but Natsu barely gave you time to enjoy it.

Within seconds of your toes brushing the floor the pink haired dragon slayer already had you slammed up against the wall with his body pressed firmly against yours.

He then leaned in towards your ear and nibbled it before whispering huskily into your ear, "I don't want you to be quite I want to hear every little sound you make."

And with that he kissed from your ear, across your cheek to roughly capture your lips in a passionate kiss. Your lips moved in perfect sync with his making the moment better.

Natsu licked your bottom lip wanting to enter your mouth but you denied him what he wanted. So he moved his hand down to pinch your butt which caused you to gasp, letting his tongue gain access to your mouth. He roamed your mouth with his tongue causing you to let out a soft moan.

Natsu pulled away from the kiss and smirked at you before trailing little pecks down your neck. He sucked on a few place before finding a sweet spot. You moaned and squirmed under his touch which just made Natsu smirk against your neck.

"Hey look (y/n), I am going to mark you. It may hurt a little.", Natsu said pulling away from your neck.

"Uhh...ok.", you whispered clearly flustered at the situation.

He moved back to the same spot on your neck and began nibbling at it. Then he literally bit you.

"Owww!!!", you shouted shoving Natsu away.

"Sorry!"

The spot where he had bit you was bruised, covered with teeth marks, and currently bleeding.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean for it to hurt that bad.", Natsu said as he wiped away tears from your eyes.

"It's okay. Really Natsu honestly it just stings a little."

"Well let me make it better."

He moved back to your neck and began licking and sucking on the spot where he bit you. This caused you to let out a moan.

"I love you (y/n).", he murmured as he pulled away from your neck again.

"I love you too Natsu.", you said kissing him on the lips."