Howl Pendragon x reader

From Howl's Moving Castle
Requested by Its_a_Maxocracy

One day you were out walking in town, in the alley, turning the corner when you bumped into someone. When you looked up you saw none other than Howl Pendragon. Your childhood friend.

When you first met Howl you were introduced to him by Madam Sulivan (? ) when you were her apprentice. Now adays you are just one of her 'children' , one who works for her. The job you were sent on was to find Howl.

" Well, if it isn't Howl." you said putting a hand on your hip.

" (Y/N). It is good to see you. Beautiful as ever." Howl says bowing so elegantly.

" Well, if you don't mind why don't you make my job easier and come with me to the palace and reunite with our teacher after so long." you said reaching your hand out to him.

"And if I don't?" he says with a smirk on his face.

" I might have to kidnap you." you say with a fake pout on your face.

"I'm sorry but I am not the one who with get kidnapped." he says getting close to you. Then you faint, falling into his arms. He picks you up and takes you to his castle.

Time Skip

When you wake up you find your self in a bed.

You look around until you look next to you, and see Howl there sleeping with you. You blush and sit up and crawl backwards away from him making you fall off the bed.

Howl woke up and crawled over to you.

"W-what are y-you doing!?" you said flusttered.

"I'm going to eat you." He says getting closer.

"W-what!?" You start crawling backwards until you bump into the wall.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He says finally in front of you.

"Hey-" but you were cut off by his lips. You were trying to push him away but he grabbed your hands and pinned them to the wall.

He put more force in the and were slowly getting pulled in. You started kissing back and he released your hands. You put your arms around him and your fingers got tangled in his hair.

Howl licked your bottom lip and grabbed your waist pulling you closer. You parted your lips so he can have access. He stuck his tounge in your carvern swirling it around so he doesn't leave anything untouched. Your tounges then got intertwined and he put more force making you moan.

Howl started kissing up and down your neck trying to find your sweet spot. When he kissed a certain area you moaned louder. After he found it he kept kissing and licking it. You kept moaning he went back to kissing your lips after he left a bruise. ( sorry i don't like saying the h word it makes me uncomfortable. ) After a while he stopped and looked in your eyes, you both panting.

"(Y/N), will you marry me? " he gently smiles at you.

"What?" You couldn't believe what he said.

"I have always loved you (Y/N). Ever since we met." He says with a little blush.

"R-really?" You say with tears in you eyes.

" Really." He hugs you.

"Yes. I also loved you ever since we met." You crying.

"I love you. (Y/N)."He says pulling away from the hug and you kiss.

"I love you too."

Time Skip

You are at your wedding dancing to the music with your new husband, Howl. You are no longer (Y/N) (L/N), but (Y/N) Pendragon.

When the music ends Howl dips you. You are looking into eachothers eyes both of you slowly closing your eyes and then kiss.

THE END
_______________________________________________________________________

I hoped you liked it.
I do not own you or Howl, only the plot of this little story.

Thank you.