Gray Fullbuster x reader

Gray Fullbuster x reader fluff
From Fairy Tail
Requested by: ttrixter78
I do not own Gray Fullbuster or you just the plot.

_______________________________________________________________________

You are currently at your boyfriend's house watching a movie. A romantic one. You and Gray are snacking on chocolate covered bananas slices. When a sweet scene came on. . .

" Hey, (Y / N ). " Gray calls while eating a slice of the snack.

" Hm? " you hum facing him. Then all of a sudden he kisses you. You were shocked that you let Gray's tounge into your mouth. Then you felt him passing a chocolate covered banana into your mouth and accidentally swallow it. He backs away then.

" W-what was that for. " you blush.

" Well, I felt like it. " he replies. " Did you not like it? " he smirks.

" N-n-no, I did. " you stutter.

" Well , in that case. " He pushes you down so your laying down on the couch and him towering over you. Then he gets some chocolate and rubs it on your nose, cheek, ears, aand neck. His face gets closer to your face. He licks of the chocolate on your nose and cheek seductively. Then he sucks the chocolate off your ears. You let out a moan.

"? !" You were shocked by the sound that came out of you.

" Oh? Did it feel that good? " Gray smirks.

" Un. " you nod shyly.

" Well, I guess I should continue then. " he goes to your neck and starts licking it teasingly. You clench your hands. He sees your reaction and starts to suck on your neck. You moan louder and when he hit your special spot he started to lick, bite, and suck on it until he left a red spot. Then he went back to kissing your lips. When you both needed air you parted. Gray grabbed the control that was on the floor and turned of the t.v. and you both had a qick kiss before going to sleep in eachothers arms.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it.
Bye ; )