Dobengal x reader

From Fairy Tail
Requested from Hetalian_Kiku_Honda
This is angst.
Oh, and I don't own Dobengal or you just the story plot.
Play music when told.
_______________________________________________________________________

It was a wintery day. You were out shopping with your husband Dobengal. Oh, aand you were pregnant with two kids, twins, a boy and a girl. You were due next week. You were remembering when he proposed to you, which kinda shocked you because he was always shy. You were more shocked when he said that he wanted to make a family with you. He was so confident and brave.

You were holding hands talking about how delicious the food you were going to make with the groceries you both had bought about to get in the car when...

" D-Dobengal " you stop to say scared.

" What is it!? " he says worried.

" My water just broke. "

"We have to get you to the hospital and fast. Just keep calm. " he says.

" I can't believe it. We are going to be parents! " you say excited.

" Yeah! I am going to be a Dad! " he says with a big smile.

" I am going to be a Mom! " you look at eachother and have a quick kiss.

Time Skip to going in labor

" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! " you scream from trying to push the second baby.

"You can do it! Keep pushing! " the doctor says.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!" the last child came out.

" (Y/N)! You did it! " Dobengal says holding his two children.

"They're b-beautiful." you say with a gentle smile.Then close your eyes saying " I love you Dobengal."

" (Y/N)? (Y/N)? (Y/ N)! Wake up! " he says crying.

" I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor says telling Dobengal.

" It's ok. She left behind our children so I can always remember her and all of our adventures. I have a family now" he says smiling at his two babies with love.

_______________________________________________________________________
Happy Ending
Continue if you don't want it to end like that

Time Skip to five years later

" Pappa?What was momma like?" your five year old daughter says holding Dobengal's hand walking to your grave. He and his two children were visiting you at the grave yard.

" Well you'll get to see her. After all you are old enough nowto see her." He says.

"But I thought she died?" your son says.

"Well, before she did she cast a spell that made her turn into a spirit. She will go move on until she wants to. And now we are here to take her home with us."

" Wow!" The two children say amazed and happy that they will get to see her.

" Look! There she is he says pointing at a beautiful woman standing with a smile and her hair flowing in the breeze.

-Play music now-

"Momma?" Your kids say. You smile and put your arms up to welcome them into a hug. Then they run to you with tears in their eyes reaching out to you, ready to jump in your arms.

" Momma/Mom" your daughter and son say hugging you crying. Your husband walks up to you and gives you a kiss.

" Let's go home." He says with a gentle smile.

" Yeah. All of us." You say with a grin. You get up to hold your son's hand on your right, daughter on left, and your husband holding your daughter's other hand. Your all walking towards the car so you can finally go home and be with your family.

_______________________________________________________________________

So i made a sad ending and happy ending. If you just want a sad ending then don't continue reading. I had made the happy ending to connect to the sad endingso if you wanted a happy end you can read on as if it wasn't the end just yet, but you can just have it end sadly. And im sorry for adding a happy ending. I just don't like sad endings.