Pace x Reader

Pace x demon!tomboy!reader Lemon
From Arcana Familia
Requested by Toshirolover
I do not own Pace or you, but Pace will own you in a little bit.
______________________________________

It was a warm, bright, and sunny day. Felicita and (y/n) were out taking a stroll going out to eat lasagna.
"So (y/n), I wondering if I can ask a favor you." Felicita says.
"Sure, anything for my childhood friend." You hug her arm and grin with your fangs sticking out, your tail coiling around her arm.
As you and Felicita walk into the cafe you stop at the entrance when and you hear a familiar voice.
"LASAGNA!~"
"Pace, why am I not surprised that you're here." Felicita says with a serious face. "Well, seeing that your here is better so I don't have to say it twice."
"Yes? What is it?" Pace says.
"(y/n), Pace, I wanted to tell you both that I have to skip out on our training today. Sorry, I'm just too busy now a days." Felicita says.
"That's all right Felicita we understand. " you say waving your tail around.
"Yeah! Me and (y/n) are just gonna watch a movie at her place." Pace says smiling.
"Ok, well I have to go. Bye." Felicita says walking out of the cafe/restaurant.

Time Skip to your place
"This is a cool movie, (y/n). Watching a movie about demons when you are one. Isn't that awkward?" Pace says.
"No. Why should it be?" You reply, sitting back on the couch next to Pace looking all cool.
"Ne~ (y/n). Can I touch your tail?" Pace says out of nowhere.
"What? No-"
"Please? I really want to~" Pace begs.
"Fine." You say while looking away with a blush on your face.
Your tail comes out and is in front of Pace while you are facing away leaning on the arm rest of the love seat, arms to your chest with your bum sticking out so he may have better access to it. You turn your head so you can see him with a blush on your face.
"T-there."you say stuttering. Pace sees your position and blushes, then touches your tail. You let out a small gasp and your tail twitches.
Pace starts to stroke and caress your tail. You are feeling pleasure and want to let out a moan, but bit your lip, trying to keep it in. Then Pace strokes your whole tail, from the start of it to the top. Then you hit the limit, you couldn't hold it in anymore and let it out.
Pace pauses and looks at you. You feel so embarrassed that you bury your face in the arm rest, and start stuttering like crazy.
"P-p-Pace , i-i-I ..... i-i-I d-d-didn't- AAAAH!" You suddenly let out a moan. "W-what?"
You turn your upper body around and look at Pace. His head was down, his face shadowed, not saying anything. Until he speaks.
"(y/n)." He says. Then he starts to crawl towards you. Getting closer. He's hovering over you and then reaches down under him, grabs your tail, and starts to stroke it even more, turning you into a moaning mess.
"P-p-pace~" you moan.
Then he brings his lips to your ears and says your name seductively, sending a shiver down your spine. Then he starts to suck on your earlobe, and licks the back and front of your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Pace then turns you around so you are facing him and kisses you, shocking you enough for him to be able to have his tounge enter your mouth. After a while he start to kiss down your neck and all around, looking for your sweet spot. You put your hands in his hair and get them tangled when he finds your sweet spot.
Then all of a sudden he stops to take a breather and looks up into your eyes. As you look back at him you see how flustered he is and feel something on your knee. You look and see a bulge in his pants and feel tingly. Then you decide to flip the tables and push him on his back. Sitting on his bulge with your hands on his chest your start to move your hips and grind against him, making him moan.
You lean down, lips to his ear and say, "Do you like that?~" seductively.
Then you get back up right and take off his jacket, and unbutton his shirt. After doing that you caress his bare chest. You lean down and lick around his right nipple, while your left hand is playing with his left nipple. After a few minutes of licking and playing with both of his nipples you start to suck on his right one, while your free, unoccupied right hand slowly goes down to his pants and unzips his zipper you start to masage his throbbing bulging member.
"(y/n)," Pace moans and then pushes you down, so he is above you.
Standing on his knees, above you he undoes his belt and throws of his pants. Grabbing his belt, he uses it to tie your hands above your head.
"My turn to pleasure you~" he giggles. Then Pace rips off your shirt and bra, leaving you in your shorts (undies under). He  leans down to your right nipple and sucks on it while he used his left and to masage your left one, switching back and forth between boobs. Using his right hand he caresses your right thigh and slowly moved it up to your zipper. Putting your tied hands around his neck you try to get him to suck on your nipples more. Pace slips off your shorts and touches and and caresses your flower, making you gasp and arch your back. Pace then removes both of your underwears and starts to kiss down from between your boobs down to your flower. As he reaches it he looks at it and admires your flower.
"So this is your flower. How beautiful." He says blowing on it. Then starts to give it nice, long licks. You moan even louder as he does this. You scream out moans when he starts sucking it. You put your tied hands on his head trying to get more, while your thighs are around his head squeezing it from the pleasure. You moan like crazy from this and come. You both stop and breathe. He then brings his lips to yours, doing a french kiss. You put your tied hands around his neck, pulling him as close as you can, while wrapping your legs around his hips, your flower touching his member, then you start to grind it. After a while you both stop for another breathe and look each other in the eyes, panting.
Pace sits up leaning back on the couch , with arms still around his neck, you sitting on his lap, and his hands on your hips. You put your boobs against his chest and nod, signaling that you are ready. Taking the hints Pace lifts you up and sits you down, his member sliding in you. You wince in pain and once he is all the way in you both pause. Then you start to moan as he starts to move, and he takes your right nipple in his mouth sucking it, moving back and forth between nipples,and you move your head back from ecstasy. Then as he starts to increase speed you moan more and you both scream each others names out when you both come. You then collapse on him and you hear both of your heavy panting, both trying to catch their breathe.
When you both are calmed down Pace stands up carrying you bridal style and walks to your room. Reaching your bed he lays you down, unties your wrists, and lays with you, bringing you to his bare chest, and covers you both with a blanket. Holding you close and you huddled up to him, you both fall asleep.