CHAPTER I

TRANSFORMERS
| Bumblebee X Reader | BOOK I

CHAPTER I

"And with that, marks the end to my geo-generation project." Announcing to the class with a smile spread across your lips and the class only faintly claps. You're relieved it's over, and it showed when the teacher notices you quickly shoving everything away in your bag. Hands shaking, adrenaline running and excitement balancing it all out. Today's a big day.

Age 18, almost 19, and finally, you and Sam are getting your first car. Surprising, isn't it?
You two would have gotten it during Junior year but your dad insisted on getting it in your last year. Plus, it's not like you and Sam are sharing the car. Oh, wait. Yeah, the only way you were gonna get a car is if you were willing to share with Sam. Fair? Doubtful.

Walking to your seat, in which the commotion from Sam, your slightly younger brother, is heard from behind. "Sam Witwicky? You're next." The teacher calls out from his desk, and quickly, Sam gets out of his seat. You glance over to your phone, only twenty minutes left, twenty minutes till freedom.

"Can I be excused? Bathroom, that is." Raising your hand and the teacher glances at the clock before nodding. You grab your phone, glancing at Sam who only mouths 'I got this' with a slight smirk. Hopefully, he does.

Walking out of the classroom with the vest and head to the bathroom. Taking your phone out to look through some sort of website for a new car. Some range from nine thousand to eleven thousand or more. Knowing your dad, he isn't willing to buy a brand new car. You bite your thumbnail for a moment before clicking on other websites.
Hey, you have to inform yourself one way or another.

"Maybe a Camaro." You mutter towards yourself as a suggestion. Then again those range around thirteen thousand or more. You and Sam were only given to save with four thousand, not even half.
You remind yourself, you're sharing the car with your brother. "Damn.." Clearing your throat before going over to wash your hand.

Might as well get a Beetle.

You arrive to class while hanging the vest to notice your brother presenting your great grandfather's glasses. Quietly slipping to your seat and not much longer, the last bell rings.

Everyone rushes out, leaving the two of you behind to wait for your grades. "So, the Witwicky twins." Your teacher calls out, and you hold your hand a bit up.
"We're not twins.."
"I know what I said." Closing your mouth shut, the teacher hands over the two rubrics and you got an 'A'! Not necessarily an 'A+' but then again, you worked on this project for a day and a half.

"A 'B' minus?" Sam reads out loud. "Sam!" You call out to him and he seems slightly offended by your tone. "You tried to sell your grandfather's crap to the class." The teacher explains and you sigh, that isn't surprising. "Can you change it to at least an 'A-minus?" Giving out the best smile you can do but he only seems unimpressed.

"Your turn." Awkwardly whispering to your brother before walking out of the classroom. "Your brother's pretty pathetic, compared to you." The familiar voice comes behind you, in which you turn around to see Trent and Mikaela, a popular couple.

"This is our last year." You remind, disgust obvious in your tone. "In a couple of months, you won't even remember me." Adding on but the teen only chuckles. "I don't see how you two are related." He avoids and you only spit back. "And I don't see how she hasn't dumped you yet, is daddy's money keeping her around?" Walking away from the 'power duo'. Not the best comeback, but you were in the zone.