CHAPTER V

CHAPTER V

In the foggy dark alley, the lights of a huge truck come into view, stopping in front of Bumblebee before eventually transforming. Noticing the hints of red and blue with its metal. Looking around to see the other vehicles beginning to do the same, each having a different shade of color. Even Bumblebee himself began to transform.
"Witwicky.." You hear a deep raspy voice from behind, turning back to the one truck, to see the robot kneeling to the three of you.
"Are you two, Samuel James Witwicky, and (Y/N) (M/N) Witwicky? Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?"
"They know your names.." Mikaela whispers towards Sam and the two of you step forward, in the middle of the circle filled with robots.

"Y-Yeah.." Sam nods, eyeing the robot.
"My name is Optimus Prime." So this is Optimus? "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."
"But you can call us-"
"Autobots?" You mumble, accidentally interrupting the other robot, glancing back to Bumblebee. The lime-shaded robot nods. "Are you informed about us?" He spoke and you slightly nod.

     "You came looking for us, protecting us from.. danger? The Decepticons?" The lime-shaded robot glances over to Bumblebee, crossing his arms. "Just how much did you tell the generation?" He asks and Bumblebee lets out a whir of some kind. "Not a lot-." The robot sighs.
"D'aw doc- don't be too harsh on the guy, he's still a youngster. These humans probably scared him out of it." Looking over to see a smaller-sized silver robot, who laughed at his comment. "You just gotta show them your stance.." He whispers before looking over to you and your brother. "What's cracking, little bitches?"

     "This is my first lieutenant, designation Jazz." Optimus introduces, in which Jazz kneels. "This looks like a cool place to kick in." He hops onto a car, resting against a building.
     "How... How did you guys learn to talk like that?" Sam asks, pointing at everyone whose spoken so far. "We've learned Earth's language through the World Wide Web," Optimus responds.
     "Does that include the word wonderful by any chance?"
     "Sam..!" You nudge your brother's waist, shooting him a stare. Optimus eyes the two of you before glancing over to a wider robot.

     "This is my weapon specialist, Ironhide."
The one called Ironhide only begins to draw his hands back, as blasters of some kind begin to appear on top of his hand. One hand glowing a warm orange while the other a cool icy blue. "You feeling lucky, punk?"
     "Easy Ironhide.." Optimus slightly scolds but Ironhide only shrugs. "I'm only kidding- I just wanted to show them my cannons."
"Cannons?" Sam repeat.
"If you're a weapon specialist- you wouldn't possibly have one around our size-"
"(Y/N)?!" Sam scolds and you furrow your brows. "Well think about it- What if we're in trouble and Bumblebee isn't around." You bring up and your brother sighs.
"No-"
"I think I do." Ironhide butts in looks through his storage and there throws a small cube onto the ground. You pick it up, a bit confused. "How does it work- WOAH! Okay!" Before finishing the sentence, the cube wraps around your dominant arm, forming some sort of weapon. Sam's only taken aback as you cautiously wiggle your arm.
"Careful with it, it ain't a toy!" The lime green Autobot scolds, positioning himself in a defense mode. You relax your arm and the weapon transforms back to a cube.

"This here is our medical officer, Ratchet." Optimus next introduces the lime robot while you place the cube in your pocket. Ratchet only begins to sniff around the air. "The boy's pheromones level suggests he wants to mate with the female." He informs bluntly, you and Sam freeze in place, covering your mouth at the info.
"Do you need a room?" That causes your brother's face to only to grow red at the thought. Mikaela only smiles awkwardly, not maintaining eye contact with either of you two.