CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER IX

     "(Y/N), we will protect you!" Hearing Ironhide from a distance, and you being to run off. The adrenaline flowing through your body gives you enough energy to not get tired. Maybe actually trying in the school's mile could have helped.

     "Decepticons attack!"

     Rubble falls from the sky, to smoke, to the constant gunfire ringing through your ear. This whole city had just turned to a war zone in a matter of minutes. "Watch out!" The yell catches you off guard as you look up to see a jet detransforming in front of you. You back away while Ironhide lifts a vehicle in front of you two. Using it as a shield for the blast.
     It isn't long till you hear Optimus and Megatron fight, each of them trying to convince the other on whose right. Yet out of nowhere, another jet comes to detransform in front of you. Backing away only to bump into a vehicle, dropping you dead on the ground. Feeling heat against your entire body, assuming the Decepticon blasted a few vehicles nearby. However, the bot doesn't notice you but instead fights off Ironhide and Ratchet.

     "(Y/N), get to the building!" Ironhide orders and you continue to do so, finding another route towards it.
     "Give me the Cube, girl." A voice, which can only be Megatron, booms behind you. The ground beneath you begins to shake the closer he got. Fortunately, the building was nearby, quickly head inside, you close the door shut. Taking a breather from running and peak outside the window. No Megatron.
     Letting out a dry cough and look over to the sweater-wrapped Cube, glowing off a blue outline. Was it doing that before? Take your eyes off the Cube and back outside to see Megatron's figure running towards the building. Quickly, you begin to rush off towards a flight of stairs. Megatron's footsteps echoed all over the building.

     "I can smell you, girl!" Ew. Eventually reaching the top of the stairs, you run across a hallway. The room becomes quiet, the only sound was your footsteps. Wait.
     "Come here!" He yells from behind you, crashing through the roof. Swinging his hand but you managed to not be caught in it. Opening a door to find even more stairs, God.

     "Over here! Guys, I'm right here!"
      Finally up the roof and there waits for a helicopter just for the Cube. Setting off the flare as the machine heads over in your direction. Quickly reaching out the Cube towards them, but in a small glance, you see Starscream on top of a different building. "Watch out!" Starscream sent a missile and the helicopter had been hit just as quickly.
     No.
     No no no no-
     It was too late. The helicopter explodes on the way down as your left with a burning flare that any Decepticon can see. Along with...

     "Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?"
     Don't turn around.

     "Give me the All Spark-"
     He's right there.

     "- and you may live to be my pet."
     You wrap your arms around the Cube, the light shining brighter than before. "Your feeble mind under the impression of being able to defeat me? Why girl, you're just an insect."

     Insect...?
     Glancing down the building to see the commotion, Autobots and Decepticons at each other's throats. Yet, a familiar Camaro is making its way towards the building you're at. "You mustn't think a pathetic weakling can join us, the superior species." "No.." Muttering out before taking a glance back. Megatron's face is just inches away from you, the smell of rusty iron clogging your nose. Before you can think of a comeback or final words, you run towards the ledge of the building.