video games-Alex gaskarth smut

"You fucking ass!" i yelled at my best friend Alex.

"come on y/n you gotta go faster if your gonna beat me" he laughed. I leaned forward as if it would make me go faster.

I never was good at Mario Cart and we were racing on the fucking rainbow bridge. Alex finished the last lap while i was still on my 3rd lap.
I threw the controller down and laid down on the couch.

"Better luck next time y/n" Alex laughed as he put his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and sighed heavily.

"I've never been good at video games to be honest" i whispered.

"i'm sure you're great at other things" he smirked. I pushed him away from me playfully.

"Shut up you loser!" i laughed. I laid back on the the couch and cover my now bright red face in a pillow.

" By the way that game went I'm sure I'm not the loser here" he laughed as he pulled me up. I looked into to his brown eyes and smiled. I was so happy when I was with him. I always had feelings for him but i never thought he'd like me back.

I snapped back from your thoughts to see him staring back at me with that same loving look but with a little more lust in it. He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and deepened the kiss. He put his hands on my hips and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss to stand up and pull me up with him. I kissed him again. "Jump" he said against my lips. I did and he put his hands on my bum. He carried me to his bedroom never breaking the kiss.

He put me on the bed and took off his shirt. He helped me get my shirt off while kissing my neck. I moaned lightly and felt him smirk. He pulled my pants off and rubbed my sex. "You're so wet already, for me?"

I moaned in response and he took off my panties. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers threw his soft hair.He pumped his steady fingers in and out of me quickly, soaking his fingers in the process. A loud moan rolled out of my mouth as I arch my back asking for more.

He took his fingers out right as i was about to cum.

"I think we both had enough teasing, right Y/n?" he asked, as you moaned out loudly. Alex shoved himself inside your throbbing, causing you to scream and rake your nails on the couch as he stretched you around his member. He started gripping your hair and wrap it in his hands.

"Alex!" i screamed. Alex started to go faster, your moans of pain and pleasure covering the sound of slapping skin."You're so fucking tight Y/N" he moaned.

He placed one of your legs over his shoulder, slightly bending so his free hand could toy with your clit, his other fondling with your breasts.

You felt your walls tighten around his huge member and released, your hands grabbing onto Alex's hand that was placed on your breasts, soon screaming out. "Alex! Oh fuck, I'm coming!" He kept up the pace, soon kissing you roughly, whispering in your ear, "Yell out my name baby."

"Alex!" i moaned. "Oh Alex! ALEX!"

Alex started going faster and faster. He started to suck on your neck, helping you go up and down as he placed his hands onto your hips, making you moan out.

I felt myself tighten around him again. "I'm gonna come! Alex! I'm coming!" I screamed out, tightening around his throbbing member, letting out one last moan as i reached your peak, surprised that Alex hasn't yet. When you came back from your high you felt Alex twitch inside you, "Y/N!" he groaned, pulling out and setting you onto the ground in front of him on your knees. With no hesitation you took his member and placed all of it in your mouth, humming as he reached the back of your throat. He grabbed your hair roughly and started going in and out faster, as he softly repeated your name over and over. Shooting his warmth down your throat, making you swallow every last bit of his seed, enjoying his taste.

He pulled me back onto bed and we just laid there. "So...that was fun" i said awkwardly.

"Yeah, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out or something?" Alex replied.

I smiled."Yeah, that would be cool" I went closer to Alex and laid my head on his chest.

"I really love you Y/n" Alex mumbled.

" i really love you too Alex" He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted of into sleep.
.
.
I have Alex's nudes and so does amber and nathalye