"Is dad gonna be there?" Cashton

Ashton:
Mia's cheerleading competition was this weekend and she was getting all excited. "Mum I can't wait! It's gonna be amazing! I'm finally at the top of my pyramid!" 15 year old Mia exclaimed. "I know babe! I'm so happy for you!" You smiled and gave her a hug. "Mum is dad gonna be their?" Mia asked quietly. "Of course he even took the day off work!" I laughed. "He wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Calum:
"Jonesy your jersey is washed hunny!" I said entering his room. "Thanks mum!" He chirped. "I can't wait to see your tournament tomorrow!" I said hugging him. "Mum! Stop it!" His giggled, it sounded just like his fathers. "Is dad gonna be there?" Your 13 year old asked. "I don't think so babe he has work." You sighed. "But I'm in the finals mum!" The sadness was visible to his face. "I know Jones but it's he's job, you know he would come if he could" I told him. "I'm tried of being his second choice mum! I wanna be his first for once! Sometimes I wonder if he even loves me as much as he loves the band!" You can see the tears in your sons eyes and it smashed you to pieces. "He loves you more than anything babe , that's why he goes to work for us, so we can provide for you!" You defended. "Well I wish that he would see how much this means to me!" Jonesy snapped. "Let him know when he comes home." You said sitting next to him rubbing his back. "Okay." He sniffled.

A/n hey guys hoped you like this little update! Greaser Luke fanfic is up so check that out!