Chapter two New boy

Next day
Alexandra:
Now I'm at school again "huuh" i'm bored, i want to do something bad. I was walking through the hallway but i stumbled. Before me stood a cute boy

"pay attention for the next time miss fake Barbie "

I said surprised: "miss fake barbie?Your'e the fake Ken!!"

He was looking at me in a strange way

"why are you looking at me like a jerk?"
I said in a teasing tone..
But inside me there was a strange feeling.. Making me want to kiss him for hours!

"jerk?.. Well let me tell you jerk is better than a bitch fake Barbie"

"If you knew me you will piss in your pants.. But as long as you don't know me then I forgive you.. Just this once"

"Ha ha i get afraid when i look at your face"

"screw you!... You'll pay for what you just said asshole!! You'll pay!"

Jason:

So.. It's my first day at this school! I'm really happy.. I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have fun here!

But what is strange is that everyone is talking about Alexandra Anderson.. the first thing that everyone told me was to be careful of Alexandra Anderson she is the boss here and she is a very bad girl...

I was walking around the school.. Thinking about how bigger and better this school was comparing to my old school.

I was in the school hall.. I heard from the whispers that Alexandra is around.. She was the hottest girl I've ever met! She was pretty.. Really pretty!

She stumbled

"pay attention for a next time miss fake Barbie" and guess she told me fake ken!

Well that proves that she really is a bitch!
**********************
Thanks for reading ❤️
Please
Comment and Vote