Chapter7: secret place

Same day:
Jason:
.
.
.
I was at the cafeteria, i saw Alexandra setting alone , she was so sad i think there's something wrong with her, i must talk to her and see if there is a problem, when i was walking to he , suddenly Shirley and Madison came to her and they said everything that hurt her, and she remind them every beautiful memories that they live it together and she was crying , it's my first time I see her cry and it was like cutting my heart in to hundred pieces . When they finished i run to her but she was running away from the school i run after her but i think she did not felt that i was running after her.

She stopped and sets

This place is horrible how she can stand being her , almost she had a reason ..

"Why god, why every time people choose me to hurt me , my mum , my father, my... my LOVE and now my best friends, if anyone hurt me again i don't know what to do "

She was crying and screaming but wait did she said my love!! and her parents too , she had too much pain inside her , and like a friend i must talk to her .

Alexandra :
.
.
I was at my secret place no one knows this place every time when I'm angry or sad i came her it makes me relaxed i know it's horrible place but it like my life's mirror , and this time I'm so sad, thanks god when I was at the cafeteria I bring my diary till here I must write everything in it ,.. suddenly someone taped on my shoulders I was so scared I'm the only one who knows this place .
I tuned ,
Guess who Jason

" what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here Alexandra!!"

"Please don't answer me by asking another question "

" don't be mad okay?"

"Okay "

" promise?"

" promise Jason "

Jason:
.
.
She promised me not to be mad okay I'll tell her
" i...i...."

" you  you what I'm listening "

She is so beautiful and hot and when she talks always have a smile in her face.
" I run after you "

" what? Why? You don't....."

I cut her " you promised remember "

" oh Jason "

"Now let's don't talk about it, why are you here in this horrible place?"

" i ..... i "

"Don't be shy I'm your friend right ?"

She smiled " yeah you are "

"Then tell me?! Why you are here alone don't you afraid"

" no I'm not afraid Jason you know why"

" no i don't..... Why tell me I'm listening ?"

" this place is like my life"

Tears was in her eyes " what no , your life is not like that "

" no it is , I don't have anyone I'm lonely , I don't have family my family is not with me, when i need them they are not here for me actually i don't have something names family and I'm thinking about making friends huh "

" you are not alone I'm your friend Alex "

" but i am a bad girl and no one cares about me"

She was crying and i have so much pain and her words are killing me inside

" no you're not a bad girl Alex "

" i am"

I changed  the subject

"what did you do if someone kidnapped you? Tell me "

" who cares about me my parents.......  or my friends ? No one "

" i hate you Alexandra "

" i know it everybody hates me "

Alexandra:
.
.
OMG he said he hates me i think being a bitch is better thing , he breaks my heart i must hold myself and try not to cry .
"I know it everybody hates me "

" you know why I hate you "

"It's better to me not to know "

I can't hold myself i run away quickly.

" wait stop you must know "
*********************************
Ty for reading
Pls
Vote
Luv ya guys