1.First Date... (Zoe and Kyle)

" Zoe, I would love to be able to take you out, if you would let me?" Kyle asked me grinning sheepishly. 

I smiled at his adorable face, "I would love to go on a date with you Kyle." 

He exhaled and fist pumped the air, "Sorry, I've just been trying to work up the courage to ask you out for a while" He blushed. 

You see, Kyle has been my economics tutor for the year of college and we've spending a lot of time together, even outside of the sessions, but this is our first official date. 

"I'll pick you up at 8. Cool?"He asked still smiling.

I just nodded, I couldn't speak. He kissed my cheek, gathered his books and left. 

 ---

It was now 7 and I was getting ready for my date, I straightened my long black hair and slipped on my dress. He said to dress quite smart. I then put on some light make up, I wasn't really a fan of wearing it, just using some foundation, a bit of lipgloss and mascara. 

At exactly 8 the door bell rang, "One second!" I pulled on my heels and grabbed my purse. 

I opened the door to see him standing there with some red and black roses. My favourite flowers. 

"How did you know?" I said smiling. 

He rubbed the back of his neck, "You mentioned them the first time I tutored you." 

I bit my lip and invited him in, while I put the roses in a vase. 

Shortly, we headed out. 

He held the door open and I jumped into the car. 

We soon pulled up to a little Italian restaurant. 

We had the best dinner and shared a dessert, upon my request. He fed me chocolate cake and gelato, while we made jokes and told little anecdotes about our lives.

Soon we were leaving the restaurant and pulling into my drive. 

"So..." I started, "Do you maybe wanna come in for a night cap?" I rushed, avoiding looking at him. 

"I would love to," He came round to open my door and placed his hand on the small of my back while we walked to the door. 

As I pushed open the door I felt his thumb rubbing my back in small circles. I gasped and peered over at him, seeing an impassive look on his face but a twinkle in his eyes. 

I inhaled and told him to get comfortable before going to grab the glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay. 

My breath caught when I walked back into the living room. His tie was off hanging loosely on his shoulders and his hair was ruffled, he was scrolling through the channels on the TV when he saw me standing there. 

"hey," He smiled at me.

I just nodded. I put the things on the table and told him to help himself, while I got comfortable. 

I rushed to the bathroom and got ready, this was a good chance and I wanted him, badly. I walked out in my lingerie with a light robe around me. 

When I got there I immediately went to stand in front of him. 

He looked up, eyes going up and down my body before settling on my face, an eyebrow raised.

"I want you." I breathed, before straddling him, I kissed his neck, nipping and sucking. " I hope you want me to" 

"No." I pulled back, feeling the tears welling up.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was wrong-" I pulled back.