The Supply Closet (Scarlett & Parker) : Part 1

Scarlett's POV

***

I quickly changed into my cheer uniform which I had to wear around school, thank God I owned five, one for every day of the week. (I also had a couple of spares just in case I had some other physical activities during the day). I was already running late so I had to rush. I threw on my nike air forces and grabbed my backpack.

"BYE PARENTS." I ran out of the house and hopped onto my motorbike. I was happy that I put on a pair of gym shorts underneath. I looked at the time on my Davidson.Fuck. I'm 15 minutes late already. I stepped on the gas and twisted my handle.

***

I ran in signing in before jetting to first period.

I walked in quickly, "Miss Fraser. You are late." I looked up grinning sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry sir I came back late from my run this morning." I knew that if I was just honest with him he would be easy on me. It also helped that he was a huge sports fanatic so the fact that I'm a cheerleader gives me an advantage.

He just shook his head, "You're lucky I haven't actually registered the class yet." He just pointed at my seat.

We were 5 minutes into the lesson when he walked in. My best friend Riley's step brother Parker. He was also Riley's boyfriend's best friend so I saw a lot of this jerkface.

He winked at a few of the girls in the class and they all swooned. I just rolled my eyes.

"Mr Daniel's. You're late." He frowned. As much as our teacher loved sports, he hated Parker with a passion. But I had to admit their arguments were pretty freaking hilarious.

"I know." Parker said sitting down next to me, he smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. He's been trying to get into my pants since the beginning of the year. As if I'm gonna fall for his smile, and his beautiful eyes, and his perfect body...

As I said before. I don't like him.

"Well Mr Daniels, since you and Miss Fraser were both late you can both go to the upstairs supply closet and bring down 30 textbooks. And before you ask Mr Daniels, that's 15 each, not 30 each." This is why I loved our Maths teacher he didn't take Parker's bullshit.

I got up and walked out of the room Parker hot on my heels.

"So, Scarlett. How's my favourite cheerleader been?" I just continued walking. "Oh come on beautiful don't be like that."

I scoffed,"You are honestly the lowest of the low, you know that?" I spun around poking his chest.

He held his hands up in surrender,"Woah baby. What have I done?" I just huffed and continued up the stairs on the way to the supply closet.

"I don't care about you flirting with me, I can deal with that. But I cannot stand liars Parker. And you know that." I cleared my throat and opened the door to the closet. I never really understood why they called these rooms 'supply closets' honestly in our school they were rooms big enough to be a classroom. We had two, but this one held most of the stuff.

I was about to go to the maths section when I felt something hold me back. Or should I say someone.

"Holdup Scarlett." Wow my name never sounded so good, "You really think I'm lying when I always call you beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, amazing, stunning, flawless, perfect?" he paused, he looked almost hurt. "Scarlett, I've never been more honest with anybody in my life." He cupped my cheeks, slowly leaning in, "I need to kiss you." I nodded my eyes focused on his lips. And then...

Fireworks, fireworks so explosive they should be illegal.

He pulled away and began trailing kisses down my neck, "I do genuinely like you Scarlett, I have since we were kids and you and Riley first became best friends."

I shook my head pushing him away, "I'm sorry Parker, but I don't understand. You've slept with basically all the girls in our year, most of the seniors and even some sophmores. I don't get why you would do all of this if you 'liked' me so much." I walked towards the maths section and began to pick up s ome textbooks, before I had even picked up five I felt Parker spin me around, place his hands on my waist and kiss me.

I was rigid but couldn't help the way I kissed back when he continued, I moaned when he began moving down my neck. My fingers ran through his soft brown hair and I heard him groan on my neck.

"Babe, I've tried so hard to stop thinking about you this way, I couldn't. That's why I slept with those girls, cliche I know but it's honestly true." He continued sucking and biting on my neck and I almost orgasmed right there.

I felt him fingers move through my shorts and I felt him rub my clit, "Ahhh..." I pulled his hand even closer.

"You like that?" I nodded and he stopped, "What was that?"

"Yes. I love it Parker, fuck. I fucking love it!"

He chuckled and knelt down in front of me pulling my shorts down, the thought of what he was about to do made me even wetter than I already was.

"Your pussy is already so wet baby, is it all for me?"

I knew what would happen if I only nodded so I replied, "Yes. Yes Parker, it's all for you."

He smirked, "good answer." Before I could even register the quick movement, his fingers were thrusting in and out of me.

I threw my head back my pussy clenching around his fingers and released a sound that I swear wasn't even human.

His fingers moved rapidly and his tongue was quick to join. It was so good, the feeling on his wet tongue on my dripping core.

"Parker, I'm almost there baby, don't stop." He shook his head and I swear I saw stars when I came.

"Mmmm, come on baby. I need it, give me that juice." He murmured.

I squirt all over his hand and almost collapsed. If it wasn't for his quick reflexes I would have fallen straight onto the floor.

"Careful babydoll. Wouldn't want you to damage your perfect self now would you." he really wasn't helping me at all. He pulled up my shorts and helped tidy me up a bit. I saw him look at my neck and smirk, I didn't need a mirror to know what he was looking at. Great.

"Come on Parker, we need to get back to class they're gonna wonder what's going on." I picked up 15 textbooks and parker took the other half, then took 10 of mine. I rolled my eyes at his action.

"It's not like they won't be able to tell." I just laughed and began walking in front on him to class. "Loving the view from behind by the way."

***

We finally got to class and gave out the textbooks.

The guys smiled and high-fived Parker. The girls gave me ugly glares. Our teacher he just rolled his eyes and started the lesson properly.

I saw a note and almost burst out laughing when I read it.

I'll definitely be texting you later, we have to finish what we started.

P xx

I was in for a ride.

End

**********

Not that great and I'm not as happy with it as I originally was.

Sex, Love & Lube xx