4.Aphrodisiac (Elizabeth and Blaise)

Elizabeth's POV

***

My friend had brought me here along with a huge group, about 12 of us in total. It was a couples go in free night because it was valentines day and all of us had pretended to be dating and coupled up so that we got in for free. For a high-class club it was quite easy to get in.

I walked in immediately sensing the controlled chaos and frenzy. I breathed in inhaling an amazing scent, but I couldn't identify the smell. I looked around seeing some beautiful bright purple flowers. I made sure to keep a mental image of those flowers so that I could go and buy some for my home. I suddenly felt lighter, like a dream-like state. I saw a dance floor and started making my way towards it.

I swayed and bobbed my head to the music as my body moved in sync with the sensuous music. I felt my head spinning and my body humming. I was surrounded, by people, music, the atmosphere. Smothered. But I didn't mind, in fact I was excited and a lot more relaxed than others would have been in this situation.

I opened my eyes and focused on the bartender, realising I really wanted a beer. Waltzing over to the bar I ordered a large Russian Imperial stout.

"Quite an order you've made" I heard a deep husky chuckle next to me and turned my head to my right, to see a man with the most dazzling facial features.

His cheek bones where high and his jawline sharp. His eyes a beautiful chocolatey brown that looked me up and down and his hair a dark midnight black hair that just screamed 'i need your fingers to mess me up'

I blinked at him completely forgetting what he said. He laughed again, a short throaty one and repeated what he said, "Oh yeah..." I laughed running my hand through my hair "I'm feeling incredibly relaxed right now, so why not?"

"Very true, very true." He smiled and I think my heart stopped, jumped out of my chest and slapped me in the face. He called over the bartender, "I'll have what she's having."

I raised an eyebrow at him but continued to drink my drink. I felt so euphoric and I didn't know what to do about it. I was only at the club because my friends told me I needed to take a break from my demanding job. I was a software/ hardware designer for Apple and it was a 24/7 365 days job.

I was so lost in thought that I couldn't even hear his soft velvety voice speaking to me. "Huh?" I asked my eyes focusing on his.

He just smirked, "I said, would you like to dance?" I nodded until I realised what he had just asked me.

"I don't really like dancing."

"Oh, I get it, you can't dance. It's cool we can just sit here and watch everybody else have a good time." He said his smirk getting wider.

I just laughed, still buzzing. "You're so funny. I said I don't like dancing not that I can't do it. Come. I'll show you." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the nearest dance floor.

I pressed my back against his hard chest and then began to move. He put his hands on my waist and ran them up and down. I laughed as his began to rub small circles.

"You have sensitive sides." He whispered against my neck and I almost burst right there. This was strange. It normally took a lot for me to even get close to orgasm. I wasn't sure if my sensitivity was because of him or because of the way I'd been feeling all night, either way it was sensational. "I wonder what else is sensitive right now." I moaned and could feel him smile.

I slowly pushed my hips into his and couldn't stop the gasp that escaped me when I felt his dick pushing my lower back.

"I know you feel what you do to me. Now I get to feel what I do to you." I felt his right hand slowly snake down and then up my dress while his left hand continued to rub circles. When he reached my dripping slit I couldn't stop my pussy clenching. "I think we should get out of here, looks like the flowers have worked for you." I just giggled and stared at him, not fully comprehending what he was saying. Come on Beth. You're smarter than that.