Ch 22

Ambers POV
I combed out my hair from the knots and lose hair, I looked like a mess my hair was widely in the air and my wyes looked like they can kill someone, this is where that phrase comes " if looks can kill "
I laughed in my head for my corny joke and I looked at myself again " Alright time to tame my hair " I said and grabbed my brush again.

Jason's POV
I woke up grabbing my head and I looked at my alarm " ugh " I said to myself and I covered myself and I started to drift to sleep again until I heard my phone vibrate. " Shit " I said to my self and I looked at my phone and I saw my dad calling me and I answered it.
I didn't even get to say ' hello ' until I heard my dad curse me out. " Why aren't you in school?!? " he screamed and I groaned " I was gonna get up right now " I said. He growled loudly  " get your lazy ass of bed and go to school " he said and I hung up to let him scream alone.

Ambers POV
" finally!!! " I screamed as my hair was down and I went downstairs and saw no booze around, I smiled happily as my brother was acting fake just for me not to go to Minnesota " he loves me " I said smiling like a idiot " or he just wants the money to buy more booze " I say and I grabbed a apple and I swallowed " why was I happy again? " I said and I bit my apple and I went to grab my book bag when I saw Celeste looking at me.

" oh good morning " I said to her and I saw her eyes darken " what? " I said with a confused face and she grabbed my book bag and took out a orange paper with in big bold letters showed "
school dance!! Come on and have fun!! "
I looked at Celeste " oh I'm not going l I said and her jaw dropped " why not?!? " she screamed and I put the paper in my bag " cause I have nobody and you have to pay " I said and she glared at me " well that Jason guy..." She said and I looked at her with wide eyes " what about him? " I said and she smirked " why should you care your not going " she said and I rolled my eyes and I looked at my contact box. I grabbed it and opened it, where I saw my brow contact in the clear liquid. I grabbed it and put my contact in. I looked over to Celeste and looked into her eyes " cmon I'm taki-" Celeste didn't even finish her sentence when I heard a loud horn outside.
I opened my front door and I saw Jason in his car, celeste eyes widened and I groaned.

I heard celeste whisper under her breathe a " oh my god " and I went over to Jason " its seven in the morning " I whispered at him and he smirked " cant have you going late to school can we? " he said with a smirk and I growled " unless you want to do some stuff with me in the back seat " Jason said wiggling his eyebrows in a seductive way.

I rolled my eyes at his disgusting comment and I opened the passengers side door and sat in the seat. I looked at my porch and saw celeste still staring jaw dropped at us, I waved goodbye at her as Jason started car and drove off to school.