Ch 11

Hey guys I dedicate this chapter to my friends who won't stop nagging at me to update, but here you go!

AMBERS POV

" Jason " I whispered softly at him, before my stomach about to pop out when Jason ran with me in his arms. ' I feel so tiny' I said to myself and looked up at Jason looking around and putting me down at the bleachers in gym " ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" I head a massive scream, which made me to cover my ears tightly " maybe, and don't scream at me!" I yelled at him, which he was taken a back a bit.

" Amber why would you get in a fight with Emily?" he sighed and put his fingers on his temples " cause she was being a bitch as always" I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest. " Well don't get into more fights" Jason came up to me and put his hand on my head " your hard to keep an eyes on you know that?" He smirked in my face and I just stuck my tongue out " oh shut up" I said and got up from the bleachers " come on I don't want to be late for class" I continued to walk not looking behind me.

------------- TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL------------

Jason's POV

" hey Jason!" I heard a shout and looked behind me to be met with Ben, he was one of my guys that when I wanted new territory he will help. " yo! Ben whats wrong?" I smirked and fist pumped him, " dude Jason we have a issue down at the club" he crossed his arms and cocked his eyebrow " what happened now?" I sighed and rubbed my temples " Tim and Matt are fighting again" he sighed " again?" I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the club with Ben.

Ambers POV

" Jeff and Matt are fighting again" I heard and looked at the direction i heard it, where I saw Jason talking to a blonde guy with blue electric eyes, " again?" Jason looked at the blonde guy and stared to walk off with him, since I was curious where he was off to I followed him, listen I'm not a stalker but I was pretty damn into the conversation they were having, so I hid in the alley ways trying my best not to get their attention. when they finally stopped in front of a huge building, where you can hear arguing, glass shattering, and drunken laughs. Me of corse being so stupid, I got closer and looked at the strange building, knocking over a glass Bottle at the same time, making the loudest noise ever, and then that's when it hit me, Jason and the blonde boy looked over at me, and I was totally going to get it.

I'm so sorry it's short, school starts tomorrow and I did this on short notice since my friends are going to kill me if I don't, well I hoped you liked it.

BYE~