Meeting Camila's Parents

No one perspective.
You and Camila have been dating for 3 months and already moved in together. You wake up to Camila telling you to wake up.
Camila perspective
Today a exciting day to day because Y/n is going to meet my parents am so excited. I see Y/n is still Sleeping . I yell at her to wake up. Wake up Y/n. Ugh no I'm tried. She is so adorable When she sleeps but I to wake her up or se never going to wake and we are going to be late if she doesn't wake up. But baby today your going to meet my parents. Oh yea. Me and Y/n got ready and got in the car we drove to my house.
Y/n perspective
We knock on the door. Camila mom opened the door. Hi miss Cabello. Hi Y/n you can call my Sinuhe. Okay Sinuhe. We walked in and I meet Mr Cabello. Hi me Cabello. Hi Y/n you can call me Alejandro. Sofia can down stairs to meet Y/n Sinuhe yells .And little girl came walk down stairs. Camila!!!!!!!!! Hey Sofia this is my girlfriend Y/n. Hi Y/n Camila talks about you a lot like how you like your sweater sleeves over your hand and your pizza addiction.She say it's so adorable. I look at Camila and she is blushing. Let's go eat says Sinuhe. Sofia is like a little Camila. Can I talk to you says Alejandro. Yea or course. He walk up stairs to what looks like a man cave witch I like and want. So Y/n what do you do for a living. Umm I'm a singer. Oh. You make my daughter every happy. Even more then tact Austin fake ass could. I chuckled at what he said . I can see she in love with you and your In Love with her. She talks about how much she love you. You make her every happy so thank you and please don't break her heart. If you do I will find you and I will kill you. (😂 haha I don't know where I go that I think for vine of something 😂) I will never break her hear I love you so much to ever do that to her. Okay now let's go up stairs before they think I killed you or something 😂. We walk down stairs. Y/n your alive I though he killed you or something. How did it go love. It went perfect. We eat and then we leave. We walk her to the car I kissed her. That because I did not get to kiss her for 3 hours. We got and in the car. They really likes you Y/n YASS Mission completed say. Camila just laugh at me we get home and get ready for bed. Camila all ready sleeping. I think to myself best day ever.

Hi I hope you I joyed to. Thank you for reading means the world. Bye have an amazing day or night or after noon ❤️🚊and remember you are amazing the way you are. Kill people with kindness 🔫