Date night at home

Wow i have been gone for so long and i miss writing i love writing so I'm going to give this other try. and thank you guys for reading this book even tho i have been gone for long and thank you for giving me number 6 ranking means a lot to me. i know Camila has a boyfriend but i'm just going to look past that i hope you enjoy.

Y/N Perspective

Camila has been a tour for 3 months now and i really miss her. its hard to live without her. its hard not to miss that ray of sunshine. but today is the day she coming back from tour and she said we are having a date night. which i'm really excited for. But first we have to go to the airport and pick her up. ( AT THE AIRPORT) when i get to the airport i see a lot of fans waiting for Camila and the world know about us. so as soon as i step out of the car people start coming up to me some people think its over welling which it can be but not when people are saying the love you and the way you and Camila are and talk about the way you guys look at each other, the way you love each other. when it come to camila if you could give her the world you would. you get to the airport a few hours early so you go into the airport and fine a place where you can sit and be peaceful. 5 min before Camila planes land you see that it start raining. you see on the board that Camila plane just landed. you see the little latina running down the ramp you guys collide and you guys hug and kiss in front of everyone but do you care not really. your just happy to have Mila in your arms again and to smell her smell and have your ray of happiness back in your life. you guys go and get her suitcase and leave the airport hand in hard when you walk outside its pouring rain but still see fans waiting so camila start talking to them and takes picures when she done you call a cab you guys get in the cab and go home you ask Camila if your still going to have a date night because of the rain and she says of course i missed you. you guys get ready but while going outside while pouring rain you and Camila both trip on air and rain into a mud puddel you both get up and start laughing while standing in the cold rain while laughingh yoiu both stop and look at each other eyes then lips your lips collide with one aouther you guys start kissing in the rain like in the movies after you guys can't breath anymore you guys look at each and look at your soaking wet and muddy clothes and start laughing you grab each other hands and walking inside and get clean you putt on a movie Camila asks you if you want to get chinese food you say yes the food get delivered to your house and cuddle in front of the fireplace while watching Disney movies together.