Imagine #1: Suprise ❥ (Kind of long)

You walk into school and open your locker then you see Theo walking up to you.

You: "yes Theo?"
Theo: "oh nothing just came to say hey." He gives a little smirk.
You: "okay well I got to get to class."

You and Theo knew each other since 8th grade. You were never friends nor were you ever dating. More like chopping, when you in the middle of dating and not dating. You have never kissed or ever hugged just flirted.

Theo: "hold on." He grabs my arm as I walk away.
You: "yes?"
Theo: "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out tonight?" he's says in a confident tone.
You: "yeah, why not?" You try to keep your cool (like always, your a pretty good actor) but inside you're so fucking happy.
Theo: "great, I'll text you"

*Later that day*

You feel a vibration in you pocket at home room. You suspect that it's Theo who just texted you. You pull your phone out of you pocket and surly enough, it's Theo.

Theo: meet me at the back of the school when the bell rings.
You: sounds creepy :')
Theo: don't sweat babe.

Theo always calls you babe. He calls you that ever since you were in 8th grade because he was a huge flirt in grade 8 and called all the girls babe, but it just stuck with you.

When the bell rings you go to the back of the school. You look around to try and find him but he's no where. He almost start walking back when you see Theo pop out of the back of a truck that was parked.

You were so confused.

You: "why were you in that truck?"
Theo: "come in and find out."

You find it weird that he was asking you to get into the back of a truck but you play along.

He hops in first then he grabs you hand and helps you up. The truck is decorated with Christmas lights, pillows, blankets, candles there was even a disco ball on the ceiling. Was he expecting sex? Because it sure looking like it with the candles and blankets. Then I see him pick up a present.

Theo: "happy birthday."
You: "how? How did you remember?"
Theo: "I just did" he hands you it. "Open it!"

You start peeling off the wrapping paper. It's incased is a small pink box. You open the box slowly and you see a silver necklace with your name on it. Theo picks it up from the box and puts it around you neck.

Theo: "happy birthday babe."

You stare at him for a moment. You are amazed. You have never seen him like this. This sweet and kind.

You: "but why?"
Theo: "because Y/N, you may not have noticed but.. I have had hard core feelings for you since 8th grade and I needed to tell you that. So here.. Y/F/N I have hard core feeling for you and I mean hard. Core..." You giggle. "And I have been dying to ask you this question for 4 years.. Will you be my girlfriend?"
You: "FUCK YES!"

                   THE END!!