Imagine #3: Janitors Closet (Warning: Sexual content. 14+ only please)

You are at a lacrosse game at night, and one of the hottest guys in school shows up, Theo. He asks to sit beside you and of course you say yes. He sits and a moment of silence goes by until..

Theo: "hey, I lost my number, can I have yours?" He says in the cheesiest way.
You: "that was the cheesiest pick up line ever." You laugh. You were actually really excited that he ask for you number.
Theo: "well.."
You: "sure." You giggle and put out your hand for him to give you his phone.

You type in you number and hand it back to him.

You: "here. Don't feel nervous to text me, I need someone to talk to."
Theo: "I got to go." He just walks away.

You feel a little scammed like it was a dare or something when he just walks away with your number but then you get a text from him.

Theo: I need someone to talk to also. Meet me in the school."

You don't hesitate. You start walking to the school. Once you walk in you look around for him. Then you feel someone grab you arm and pull you into the janitors closet.

Theo: "is this a good place to talk?" He grabs you face and pull you to his lips. You start making out intensely.

His hands are around you waist. You soon pull off his shirt to reveal his very muscular body. You glide your hand across his abs and chest. Then he takes off your shirt. He looks into your eyes has you feel his hands go and grab your jeans to undo the button and zipper. He crouches down to pull off your pants and as he does that he glides his tongue up from a little below you stomach to your belly button. This gave you goosebumps he was so fucking sexy. You kick of your jeans. He comes back up and starts kissing you again. You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. He then lays you down on the floor gently. He travels down to your panties and takes them off with his teeth. He then grips you knees and pries them open. He looks up as you then he starts.