Imagine #4: Abandon Hospital

You've had a rough week, school has been so tough, one of your best friends moved and Theo (your boyfriend) just disappeared. You think about all the possible reasons why he would just leave but you can't pinpoint one.

Because of all the crazy stuff going on you decide to go to the only place you can let you emotions free, the abandon hospital. Nobody really knows about it except Theo and your best friend. But now, no one. You grab you phone and you ear buds, shove them in you purse and start driving.

Once you get there, you walk in. There is a lot of graffiti and cracks and broken things but you go to your one favourite spot. Room 347, it was the nicest looking room. It was big the walls weren't extremely damaged and the only graffiti there was from you, you wrote the date every time you went there. You sit down on the floor near a window, you take out a sharpie and quickly write the date under all the others. You can already feel your eyes burning then tears flush down. Then you here a noise. You jumped. Then you see Theo walk into the room.

Theo: "I knew you would be here."
You: "Theo? Where the fuck were you all this time? I was worried sick for almost 3 weeks." You say furiously.
Theo: "I know I should have called."
You: "you think?!"
Theo: "I would tell you were I was but I-I can't and I really hope you can trust me because I might get taken away if I tell someone."
You: "you left me stranded, I had no one." You walk over to hug him as tears are rushing down you face.
Theo: "it's okay baby. You have me now." He holds you tight.

A/N: I don't know if this was a good one, there wasn't much Theo and reader conflicts, so tell me what you think :)