Imagine #5: Workout

You needed to talk to Theo about something, so you look for him. You suspect he's probably at the gym working out, because honestly, it seems like that's where he is every day.

You're not to fond of Theo. You don't trust him because your brother Stiles told you not to and you always listen to him because you look up to him as a big brother.

You start walking to the gym. Once you get there you see Theo taking off his sweater. He is so hot you can hardly remember what you were about to say because you're starring at his body too much.

Theo: "yes Y/N?"
You: "yeah.. I need to talk to you."
Theo: "bout what?"
You: "about the other night."
Theo: "you mean when I was helping you with your biology homework and you suddenly had this vision or whatever about when your mom die?" He asks as he does pull ups.
You: "yeah.. Your not gonna tell Stiles right. He doesn't know about my visions and I just don't want him to worry."
Theo: "I won't tell." He says as he walks toward me.
You: "uh, good." He comes really close to you and you try to back up but you are against the wall having no where to go.
Theo: "and I'm sure you won't want me to tell Stiles about this either.." He smirks then grabs you waist and pulls you closer to his shirtless body.

You give in. You put your face closer to his then you start making out. He takes your hand and puts it up against the wall. He grabs onto the button part of you shorts and pulls down on them.

You: "wait!" You pull away from him. "I can't do this, my brother hates you. I don't want to make him mad."

Theo just stands and looks at you. Then he starts walking back to a workout machine.

You: "fuck it." You run up to him and he starts smirking. You jump up on him and wrap your legs around his waist and start making out with him again.

A.N: If you watch the most recent episode of Teen Wolf you would know where the inspiration of this imagine came from. 😏