Intense

We sat down on the couch with Nathan.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked looking at the 2 boys either side of me

"Yea whatever" Nathan mumbled

"Sure thing" Ashton smiled

"Alright, we have paranormal activity 1,2,3 and 4, pitch perfect. WAIT OMG WE HAVE TO WATCH PITCH PERFECT" I yelled pulling it out of its cover and into the DVD player before either of the boys could argue. Ashton smiled at me as I sat down next to him. He placed his arm lightly around my waist. I glanced over at Nathan who was to busy on his phone to notice. I smiled at Ashton and pressed play on the dvd. I could mouth the words to pretty much the whole movie, I had see it that many times. We were about 20 minutes in and Ashton had moved his hands from around my waist to my thigh and kept sliding it further up my leg. He knew I couldn't swat his hand away because Nathan would know something was up. He kept moving his hand higher and higher up my thigh and I bit my lip trying to move back. Ashton sat there staring at the tv whilst moving his hand gently along my leg. Nathan was still on his phone and didnt seem to be paying much attention to anything else so I quickly grabbed Ashton's hand and moved it off my leg. Nathan looked up and gave us both a weird look before returning to his phone. I placed my hand on Ashton's thigh. '2 can play that game' I thought. He didn't seem to mind as I moved my hand further up his leg. I was close to his crotch as an idea came into my mind. I ran my hand all the way up his leg stopping before rubbing my hand gently over his crotch. He tried to hold In a moan as I tried to hold in a laugh.

"We'll be back" Ashton told my brother before standing up and walking down the hall and into my room. I followed him In and shut the door behind me.

"What did you think you were doing?" Ashton asked, his voice all deep and husky as he held me by the waist against the door. I didn't reply. he started rubbing his hand up my leg and gently over my groin. I moaned quietly.

"Not so easy to hold in your moans is it?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head. He started kissing my neck rubbing his hand up and down the inside of my thigh. I moaned again.

"Jump" he whispered against my neck.

I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around his torso. He held onto my thighs and continued kissing my neck and my jawline. He then moved onto my collar bones and started sucking on the skin biting down lightly. He started kissing the spot where I was sure a hickey would soon form.

"Your mine" he whispered into my ear before kissing my lips passionately. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip and I parted my lips more allowing him access. We kissed for a good couple of minutes before pulling away. He slowly placed me down on the ground and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to my bed.

"Lie down" he ordered. His voice was low and dominant. I did as I was told and Lied down on my bed. Ashton hovered over me kissing my neck again gently grazing over the now sensitive spot where he had previously left a mark. He left light kisses all the way up my neck and jawline before going back to my lips. He was resting on his forearms holding himself up while my hands were slowly making there was to the back of his neck. I grabbed some of his hair lightly and held him close to me.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this" he whispered into my lips I kissed him again. Harder this time. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground. He rolled us over so I was on top and he placed his hands under my jumper exploring my body underneath. He placed his hand on my right breast and I gasped slightly and he chuckled abit before removing his hands and placing them around my waist pulling my hips into his. I rolled my hips into his and I felt him start to go hard. I smirked kissing his neck leaving my hips in place. I pulled my hips back and rolled them into his crotch again. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs.

"You don't know How bad I want you right now" he whispered I ignored him and continued kissing him. My jumper was pulled over my head only leaving me in my black bra and trackies.

"You don't know how bad I want you" I whispered back. He rolled us over again and I placed my hands in his back jean pockets. We suddenly heard the front door close.

"Shit" we both whispered. Ashton quickly got off me as placed his top back on handing me my jumper. Lucky my hoodie covered the hickey that had now formed. Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We'll have to continue that soon" he smirked

"We'll see" I smiled and kissed his nose. "Come on" I grabbed his hand and pulled him back out to the lounge room.

"What were you guys doing in there? It sounded like you we're having sex or something" Nathan said making a disgusted face

"What the hell? why would me and Ash have sex? That's disgusting" I replied. Nathan didnt reply just went back to his phone. We walked into the kitchen and said hi to mum before Ashton said he had to go home. I walked him to the front door and gave him a quick hug and kiss in the cheek.

"See you soon" I smiled

"Will do" he smiled back winking

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope this chapters ok! Um yea so.. Thanks for reading :)