Keep me safe

Mum and dad arrived home later that night and me and Ash were still up watching movies. Nathan still hasn't come home yet which worries me a bit but, I was sure he would be ok. Ash decided to stay the night since it was already 1am. He said his mum would understand. We headed up to my room. Ashton got into bed whilst I quickly went to brush my teeth and go to the toilet. I returned to my room and saw Ashton's clothes on the floor which meant, he was only wearing his boxers. I got into bed next to him and his arms immediately found there way around my waist.

"I'll keep you safe no matter what Mad's" he whispered kissing the back of my neck lightly

"Thank you Ash" I whispered back. We lied there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Ash spoke again

"Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning" he kissed my neck again before wriggling around and settling down again once he was comfortable. I closed my eyes but stayed awake just thinking about the events of the day. Sleep eventually over took me.

I woke up the next morning in the same position I had fallen asleep in. Ash was still asleep and I felt his warm breath tickling the back of my neck.

"Morning" he mumbled

"Morning" I replied turning around kissing his nose. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Don't get up yet" he ordered, his voice still thick with sleep. I did as he said and got comfortable in the new position. Ashton had managed to fall asleep again and before I knew it, I was too.

I woke up again and realised we should probably get up now. It was already 2pm. I pushed Ashton's fringe away from his face admiring his every feature.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Nothing" I replied smiling. I rested my hand in his cheek and kissed him lightly.

"What's the time?" He whispered cuddling under the blankets more.

"Just after 2pm"

"Shit I should be getting home soon" he sighed

"Don't go" I pouted

"Sorry babe but you know I have to" he kissed me gently nuzzling his head into my neck kissing it. I moaned lightly relaxing.

"Come on, lets get up" he said pulling the covers off us both, picking me up bridal style.

"Put me down Ash" I laughed "it's cold"

"Never" he replied smiling

"I hate you" I laughed harder

"No you don't, you love me" he winked kissing me Before putting me down.

"You wish" I smiled

---------------------------------------------

I updated a day early :D Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get a chapter up. I've been really busy lately. Next chapter should be up in about 2 weeks or something because I have exam revision and shit. Not promising anything though, I might not update for ages I'm not sure. Thanks for reading x