Shopping day

Another boring day. I scrolled down my twitter mentions replying to some of the boys fans. I got the usual hate comments but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I smiled as I saw a text from ashton.

"From: Asshhttoonn

Hey babe, just checking that you were doing ok and not missing me to much ;) x"

"To: Asshhttoonn

I'm ok. Who could miss you? There's nothing to miss ;) nah, I miss you :'( x"

The truth is, I was missing Ashton. It had only been a day but I just wanted to feel his touch again, to kiss him like it was the last time I'd be able to. As cliche as It sounds I needed his touch. I needed to know he was there for me. My thoughts were interrupted by another text

"From: Asshhttoonn

I miss you too :'( I need to feel your lips on mine again. I'll be at yours in 20. Get ready because we're going shopping, lets really put the game into action ;) x"

I smiled and did as he said. I stood up and walked over to my cupboard. I decided on a black high waisted skirt, grey singlet and black vans. I did my normal make up and was ready to go. I went on twitter again; I was a little addicted and replied to more people and following a few. I honestly don't know why the boys fans liked me so much, I was just Ashton's best friend. I wasn't anything special. I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Mum I'm going shopping with Ash, I'll see you later" I smiled walking towards the front door.

"Bye Mad's, stay safe" mum smiled back. I nodded in response and walked out the front door. Ashton pulled me into a tight hug kissing me lightly on the lips. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car, being careful to not be seen. We were silent for most of the drive, only having the occasional small talk. Ashton put one of his hands on my leg while the other still held onto the steering wheel.

We got to the shops; Ashton agreeing to go to any shop I wanted. I first dragged him to factorie. As I scanned the racks Ashton came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ashton people might see you" I whispered

"That's the point" he whispered back smirking. I shook my head laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" He pouted

"You" I smiled. He kissed my check and walked off, looking at the men's section. After searching every clothes rack in the store I decided there was nothing for me. I grabbed Ashton's hand and headed off to the next shop. After A few more shops and sneaky PDA here and there we finally stopped to get some lunch. We sat down in the food court in a comfortable silence admiring our surroundings. I rested my hand on Ashton's leg as I continued to look around. Teenagers were everywhere. Some where in big groups but others were in groups of 2 or 3. I noticed Ashton staring at this one girl who I admit, was gorgeous.

"Enjoying the view Ash?" I asked removing my hand from his leg

"What?" He asked turning his head to face me. I nodded my head in the direction of the girl.

"Oh her. Baby, she's got nothing on you" he winked. I shook my head.

"What's up Mad?" He asked concerned

"Nothing" I faked a smile. I hate getting worked up over the stupidest things. Ashton leant over the table quickly giving me a kiss before going back to his original position. I smiled a bit knowing he really did care for me, after all, he was my best friend. We continued on shopping for most of the day before Ashton finally dropped me home. He walked me to my front door giving me a kiss before turning away and walking back to his car.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I've just been really busy and stuff but yea, I hope this is ok. Thanks for reading x

Ps. Sorry for any mistakes. I'm to lazy to re read it all