You'll always be perfect to me

Not long after Ashton left dad arrived home. I sighed. Mum and dad hadn't been getting along to well recently. I sat in my room listening to them screaming at each other. The constant bickering was starting to get to me and I couldn't stop the tears falling freely down my face. The screaming got louder and louder as I suddenly heard the front door slam quickly followed by a car speeding away. I walked down the hallway to see my mum sitting on the couch crying. I knew Nathan wasn't home; when mum and dad fought he often left, coming beck when he knew it was ok again. I grabbed my phone out and called Ash.

"Hey babe" he said cheerily

"Ash I need you to come over please" I cried pleading

"I'll be there in 5" I heard him say before hanging up and crying harder. Mum stood up as she grabbed the keys to the other car.

"Where are you going?" I sniffed wiping my nose on my sleeve

"Just for a drive, I'll be back soon"

"Stay safe love you" I called out as she walked off

"Love you too" she called back.

I sat there, alone. Waiting for Ashton to arrive. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and was straight away pulled into a tight hug by my best friend.

"Madi what happened?" He asked sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Well mum and dad have been fighting a lot lately and every time they fight Nathan just leaves me here with them! I don't even know where he goes just every time they start fighting he leaves! Tonight was really bad, dad left really angry and mum left really sad I just, I don't know what to do you" I cried harder as Ashton held me in his arms. At this moment neither of us cared about the game but I knew, that would soon change.

"It's ok Madi. I'm here and I'm not leaving you I promise. Everything will be ok" he whispered kissing my forehead gently as my crying settled down.

"Thanks Ash. It means alot you know, you being here" I smiled weakly

"Anything for my best friend" he smiled squeezing my shoulders

"I L- really like you.. you know, how your always there for me" I laughed nervously. Shit that was close. Almost lost the game a day into it. Ashton just laughed and shook his head.

"I know what you mean" he smirked. He looked down and kissed me gently his lips lingering over mine

"You know how much I care about you right? i would do anything to keep you happy" he muttered. I nodded my head in response before kissing his lips once again.

"So what do we do now?" He asked. I wiped away the few stray tears (that were still falling down my face) with the sleeve of my jumper before shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't mind" I replied smiling

"Cuddle with me, ok?" Ashton asked pulling me in closer to his chest so my body was In between his legs, my back pressed against his warm chest. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered

"No I'm not" I replied sighing

"You are Mad's and you're blind if you can't see that" he said his voice growing rapidly louder in anger

"I'm not Ash and you know it" I replied pulling away from him and standing up.

"Where are you going?" He pleaded grabbing my hand. I didn't reply. "Sit back down please" he begged. I did as he asked and we resumed our comfortable position. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while. Ashton kissed the top of my head before wrapping his arms tightly and securely round my waist.

"You'll always be perfect to me, no matter what you think" he whispered. I was falling for him, harder then I was before. This game was gonna be shit hard let me tell you that.

---------------------------------------------

I UPDATED WOOOOO!! IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOO LONG IDEK HOW LONG IT'S BEEN BUT THANKYOU FOR THE 3000 READS AND I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OK. SORRY IT'S NOT INTIMATE BUT I THOUGH THEY HUST HAD TO HAVE A CUTE CHAPTER. THANK YOU TO 'NOTHECARROTPROTESTED' FOR THIS IDEA OMG OK I'LL STOP NOW BUT THANK YOU FOR READING :D

Ps. Sorry it's so short :(