Unexpected

I was walking home from a meeting I was walking down a creepy alleyway, when I seen a guy there I walked quietly past him. Trying not to make him notice me.

I looked down and kept going till my phone went off, I quickly tried to turn it off but wasn't fast enough.

"Hey there sweetheart 'chu think you're goin'? Don't ya wanna have fun?" I was unable to move I stared at the guy when he said "fun".

"I-I need to head home. Sorry." I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm hard and yanked me back.

"No we're gonna have fun bitch!" Fear was all inside me I couldn't even speak when he started to grab my chest I screamed hoping someone heard me.

Duncan's P.O.V.

I walked down the street smirking when I snatched some guy's wallet. Proud of myself till I heard a woman screaming.

I ran and looked down and alley and saw a woman being held against the wall by a guy I ran quietly down the alley and picked up a pipe and swung hitting the guy in the head.

I hit him a few more times till he was out. I looked back at the girl, no wonder he went after her. She was hot and had a figure too.

"Hey...you ok?" I breathed out dropping the pipe and picking up her purse handing it to her.

"Y-yea thanks..." I looked at her and saw she was scared but yet relaxed.

"Eh don't worry bout it. Least I was around you been gone." I smirked and walked off till I heard her yell.

"Hey! C-can you walk with me to my car...I-I don't wanna walk alone." I looked at her then nodded.

I mean hey can't have that again. I let her walk in front of me and I watched her back for any...other goons.

When we made it I said, "Welp here we go laters." I started to walk off then looked back she looked at me scared.

"What? You're at your car right what's stopping you?" I said she walked to me I was curious and eyes widen when she kissed my cheek and walked back to her car and drove off.

My face burned with heat...I looked down and sighed.

'Sonova bitch...'

I turned and kept walking while adjusting my pants..

Next Day (Courtney's P.O.V.)

I woke up and made breakfast thinking about what happened last night.

I never been so scared in my life lucky that guy was there. Wonder who he was..eh oh well.

I went upstairs and put on my two piece with my jean shorts and flip flops and waited for Bridgette.

I hope I see the guy again...didn't really thank him. But I guess a kiss works.

When we made it to the beach I hung out and learned to surf after Td series and all I mellowed out and stayed friends with Bridgette Geoff and Leshawna even Harold even though I had issues.

But that guy was on my mind..something about him had me thinking.

"Hey lil mama what's on your mind? " Leshawna said I didn't hear her she tapped my shoulder. Still didn't look because I saw him...

He was hanging with Geoff and Harold. 'How does he know them?' I thought still gawking at him.

Duncan's P.O.V.

I was catching up with party boy and the nerd. Laughing till I looked over and saw the girl.

Geoff must've noticed I looked at the girl. He smirked and told me who she was, "oh dude you don't remember that's mocha. She was attacked by some guy..." I gawked at the girl barley listening to Geoff.

"Dude...dude! You staring hard at the girl went creep mode on me." He was right I was I shook my head and looked away.

'It can't be her could it?? I thought and looked down. He patted my shoulder and turned me towards the girls.

"Nononono heh I can't go that way. Sorry man not happening." I pushed him back as we were pushing each other. Then the girls came over.

"Heyy nice dragon tat dude." I looked and saw them standing there. "Uhh...thanks sorry hate to be a party pooper I gotta run." I said nervously and tried to walk away Geoff didn't let me.

"Dude chill out. Haha never seen you so nervous." My face turned dark red when he pushed me close to the girl.

"Heh uhh hey.." I said nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Hello again. I wanted to thank you for saving me." She said to me I smiled and nodded then Bridgette ran up to hug me so did Leshawna.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I was confused when Bridgette and Leshawna hugged him then Geoff smiled so did Harold they looked and chuckled.

I was suspicious of why they were that way. Then I looked at the guy they hugged and it clicked..

'Oh fuck..'